the thread about nothing...

Why do couples sit on the same side of the booth at restaurants?
Not all do. I was in a relationship with a chick that couldn't stand sitting on the same side. She had personal space issues. Didn't even really like cuddling or hugging.

I can't answer for all couples that sit on the same side, obviously, but for me, iit'ssimply a matter of feeling closenes to someone you love. Not in a possessive way like 'Stay close to me because you're mine.' Just, it's a matter of... we're apart from each other for so long, even if we work the same shift. But if you work different shifts, then you hardly ever get a chance to be next to this person that you love.

That's cool and sweet and all if we sharing some dessert ice cream or having some drinks. We about to throw down on a meal we're paying cash money for? Nah bag back get on your side i have mine, slide me those apps and depending on how big the portion is you might get some of this entree, she snaps back sheepishly same could be said to you. We chuckle.. had a romantic memorable moment and space!

Not all do. I was in a relationship with a chick that couldn't stand sitting on the same side. She had personal space issues. Didn't even really like cuddling or hugging.

I can't answer for all couples that sit on the same side, obviously, but for me, iit'ssimply a matter of feeling closenes to someone you love. Not in a possessive way like 'Stay close to me because you're mine.' Just, it's a matter of... we're apart from each other for so long, even if we work the same shift. But if you work different shifts, then you hardly ever get a chance to be next to this person that you love.

because it feels more natural. it’s easier to converse than across the table. also there’s a general closeness.

especially if it’s a new girl it’s a lot easier to do some of that touchy stuff to build the mood

FFDGX1AXsAgLRnT.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom