the thread about nothing...

Rest in peace, Bray Wyatt.

Seen his figure at the store. I’m not familiar with him so I didn’t pick it up, hopefully his fans do.
1692992892344.jpeg

Bruh who keep watching these Boosie and Vlad interviews

They got one long interview uploaded in clips
And then just dropped another one about Trumps mugshot which happened yesterday

And for the record I don’t watch any

Bruh who keep watching these Boosie and Vlad interviews

They got one long interview uploaded in clips
And then just dropped another one about Trumps mugshot which happened yesterday

And for the record I don’t watch any
it's not that even knew. I know about 2 decades or so ago, they came out with strip reporters. they also were from eastern Europe. the reason for doing so was tough competition for viewership.

Had to do a ride along today with a new employee. Felt like a set up. It was only 2 hours, usually its a full shift or a few days to a week and they let you know before hand so you can plan your routes the most efficient to train and not slow you down too much. Plus looked like bruh had a wig under his hat and fake moustache. I kept trying to look at his glasses for a camera without looking directly in his face 🤣🤣. I didn't get a fat check at the end so its not undercover boss but they definitely spying on us 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

Had to do a ride along today with a new employee. Felt like a set up. It was only 2 hours, usually its a full shift or a few days to a week and they let you know before hand so you can plan your routes the most efficient to train and not slow you down too much. Plus looked like bruh had a wig under his hat and fake moustache. I kept trying to look at his glasses for a camera without looking directly in his face 🤣🤣. I didn't get a fat check at the end so its not undercover boss but they definitely spying on us 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️
what episode

I still remember 9/11 vividly. Sitting in English class and our teacher turned on the TV and one of the towers was smoking. Then after about 5 minutes another plane came in and hit the other tower. After that, nobody including the teacher cared about learning, we were all glued to the tv. Next thing we know our local news is saying a plane cartwheeled into the pentagon. The bell rang for next block and nobody left the room for at least the next half hour. Our teacher wrote late passes for everyone in our class and left for the day after that. Her husband worked at the pentagon and her son in downtown nyc. Then 2 years later the DC sniper rocked the area and had the whole dmv shook. The early 2000’s was a crazy time. Can’t forget about the anthrax scares. And I was outside for all of it.

Back
Top Bottom