the thread about nothing...

You way ahead of me on types lol I was on Drew Estates for a while but after trying the Oliva, it's seems like DE's are for beginners lol
Lol. Acid Kuba was my first one forreal. They’re infused so they taste good. Not a bad cigar to me but yeah I think they’re more introductory.

I’m just trying a bunch to get the vibe. It’s lowkey overwhelming how much is out there.

Tryna find these Olmecs from Foundation now.

It should be socially acceptable to take a nap.

Like if I'm feeling drowsy and take a quick 30 minute nap, I wake up feeling refreshed and energized. So why should it be frowned upon? If someone tells their boss or co-workers that they're going to take a 30 minute or even an hour long refresher, they should not be seen as "slacking" or lazy. It should be socially acceptable to nap when you're tired.

Sleeping is looked down upon yet people have no problem if you're killing yourself with caffeine.

I didn’t actually know that either. I mean I think I heard it once when he first passed. But didn’t realize again until today. Wild to die the day after your birthday :frown:
He didn't die the day after his birthday.

Kobe's death: January 20
Kobe's birthday: August 23
Kobe day: August 24 (because 8/24).

Lol. Acid Kuba was my first one forreal. They’re infused so they taste good. Not a bad cigar to me but yeah I think they’re more introductory.

I’m just trying a bunch to get the vibe. It’s lowkey overwhelming how much is out there.

Tryna find these Olmecs from Foundation now.
Gon head and start that thread, g lol

SomberPointlessAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

I haven’t been into wrestling for well over a decade. But Bray Wyatt’s Fiend gimmick definitely had me intrigued. Only found out about it through watching my boys play the game. Was really cool to see it in action for real. RIP Windham Rotunda

I haven’t been into wrestling for well over a decade. But Bray Wyatt’s Fiend gimmick definitely had me intrigued. Only found out about it through watching my boys play the game. Was really cool to see it in action for real. RIP Windham Rotunda
Besides seeing it on the game, exact same sentiment.

Like if I'm feeling drowsy and take a quick 30 minute nap, I wake up feeling refreshed and energized. So why should it be frowned upon? If someone tells their boss or co-workers that they're going to take a 30 minute or even an hour long refresher, they should not be seen as "slacking" or lazy. It should be socially acceptable to nap when you're tired.

Sleeping is looked down upon yet people have no problem if you're killing yourself with caffeine.

easier said than done. most people would turn a 30 min nap into an hour when it comes to getting prepped for it and waking up fully from it. Also what format of a nap you talking about? Just closing your eyes in your chair or an actual lay down on a bed sort of nap. That’s the best part of working from home. I take a 20 min power nap in the afternoons on the bed. I’d never try taking a nap in the office though seems so uncomfortable.

Cultures that have a nap-is-normal/siesta culture are more human/humane. The idea in this country that we Go until we die is so strange.

Back
Top Bottom