the thread about nothing...

366373422_974581513644761_6867684359564546140_n.jpg
the price of how much the real estate
Thanks man. I had to get that random rainstorm on camera, lol, I just had to. Not everyday one experiences a intense thunderstorm in the desert.

The buildings are very beautiful, yes & indeed, like you said- intimidating. I find myself just standing & staring too. You get reward from Allah just for looking at the Kaaba so believe me, I'm LOOKING! :lol:

KFC was 🔥 man. Being in Arabia everything the meat is halal so I don't have to worry about any religious dietary restrictions. Halal options as far as the eyes can see. I'm taking full advantage because once im back stateside it won't be like this. NYC has plenty of halal options but not halal American fast foods. Tried some smash burger earlier which was also 🔥. And some local fried chicken spot called Al Baik.
20230823_173215.jpg
20230823_173235.jpg
20230823_145903.jpg
20230823_145930.jpg
Screenshot_20230823_174652_Weather.jpg
20230823_173328.jpg
20230823_221853.jpg
20230823_221903.jpg
speaking of Chicken, I will always remember my former co-worker Tariq that would bring his mother's rice stuffed chicken. her mother certainly knows how to cook good food. too bad though that he's terrible on being a doctor. my only consolation is that my wife knows how to cook baked/roasted chicken w/potato, lemon. speaking of, we might be due for some roasted lamb.

zmaqbool zmaqbool bro, now you know what we’ve been having. It’s not the healthiest but it tastes good, that’s fast food for ya’ 😜
Lol, very true.
Thank you for responding. :emoji_call_me:
Asked my dad our question as he's got a lot deeper knowledge & understanding of lslam than me...indeed if a believer commits heinous sin(s) after the stone kissed their heavenly bound promise from Allah is canceled as it rightfully should be.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO darthska darthska jape jape

I wanted to share this picture of holy water with you guys & anyone who may be interested. It is called Zam Zam which translates to "stop stop" in Arabic.

The Zam Zam water has been gushing from underneath the Kaaba for thousands of years now. It is holy water for Muslims & has a lot of mind bending abilities. There is a historical religious significance to it. The well is located 20 metres east of the Kaaba.

Prophet Ibrahim was ordered by Allah to take away his wife, Hagar and his son, Ismail to Makkah. During this time, Makkah was a barren land. Following the commands of Allah, the Prophet left his wife and son with some dates and water and returned home. After spending some time on this barren land, the dates and water ran out.

As young Ismail started crying with thirst, Hagar started looking for water. She went running up and down seven times the hills of Safa and Marwa (that is why circling the Kaaba seven times is an important ritual of Umrah and Hajj both).

In this frightened state, young Ismail began kicking the ground. Suddenly, Hagar noticed water flowing out from the spot that Ismail was kicking. She carefully collected some water for herself and started feeding it to Ismail. The water that gushed out came to be known as the blessed water of Zam Zam(stop stop) because it wouldn't stop gushing out for her & she cried to Allah to tell the water to ease up a little.

No one knows the exact source of Zam Zam- not even the Saudis themselves. The hole in which it gushes out of is the size of the hole you have to pass thread through in a sewing needle. Scientists from US/AU/China & several other countries ran lab tests on it to see what it consists of. The conclusion was 100% pure water with some minerals.

The Saudis tried connecting a pipeline to the 2nd holy city of Medina where I was at last week to Makkah to make transporting the water easier. They managed to lay down some piping by the hole but the water refused to move forward. Multiple Kings have tried this here but same result. So what's done to bring it out there to Medina is they have a nonstop around the clock operation that brings the water over from Makkah by the truckload. Our driver pointed out one of the trucks on the highway on our way to Makkah.

There was a well where the water could be retrieved by pilgrims but they closed it off decades ago. My aunt has seen the well when she went for her pilgrimage way back when. It is said the source is chambered off deep within the mountain that sits under the Kaaba. No matter how much of it you drink you never get hungry or have to pee. No machinery has been able to penetrate the mountain. It always breaks down.

My parents & relatives have brought over some of it on every journey to the holy sites but that's a small bottle with little amounts of it to test the theory. I've been chugging this Zam Zam for a week now- literally gallons of it & insanely I don't have to go pee all day & even in the middle of the night. Only times I go is when I have bottled water or soda. Truly insane. My nephews diaper barely has any pee in it since we got to Arabia. It's almost always been dry & his parents have barely touched the diaper stash. It is believed the water gets absorbed by our bodies & muscle tissues. These drums are placed all over the Masjid here & Medina pretty much every walk way, prayer rows, corners & grounds outside.
20230824_054054.jpg
20230824_054104.jpg
20230824_054110.jpg

zmaqbool zmaqbool wow man, miracle water! Is that something you take as-is or can you add things like ice cubes or brew ice tea? I’m just curious as to what is allowed.
You can do with it as you please. Cook, clean, bathe, make protein shakes, Iced tea, feed your plants, wash your car, whatever. It's all for everyone to use & enjoy. And it has been & always will be free for mankind till the end. Saudi gov't advises not to fall for internet scams as they do not sell it to anyone for any amount. Any Google search showing its for sale in any kind of bottle is 100% fake. You can fill up as much as you want at both holy sites & post covid they only allow a small tiny bottle for pilgrims to take back home.

I forgot to mention they compared the Zum Zum to Amazon & Ganges rivers & other holy bodies of water throughout the world. All the other waters had plenty of impurities & Zum Zum clean as a whistle.

Circling back to the black stone. Years ago Saudi gov't invited scientists & top brass officials from around the globe to conduct endless tests on the stone to see its chemical makeup. It was concluded the stones chemical makeup does not appear on the periodic table :wow:

I didnt realize yesterday was Kobe's actual bday.

I didn’t actually know that either. I mean I think I heard it once when he first passed. But didn’t realize again until today. Wild to die the day after your birthday :frown:

I’m new to the world too but def loving it.

Been trying a bunch of brands tho.

That Oliva G Cameroon is smooth as a mf. I def prefer a darker leaf vs the Connecticut types.
You way ahead of me on types lol I was on Drew Estates for a while but after trying the Oliva, it's seems like DE's are for beginners lol

Back
Top Bottom