the thread about nothing...

It was moreso because he would pick on Dwight just because he was weird and not because Dwight was legitimately annoying him
Hypothetically, if a person was legitimately annoyed by someone else, would you justify them doing the pranks that Jim did? Are you saying that he's a bad guy just because the pranks weren't justified by annoyance?

Bruh they dont just close the stadium the other 6 days a week 🤣

But they're paying some sort of rent for a space in stadium concessions for a stadium that was built for a sport that plays like 80% of it's games on the one day of the week that they aren't open for religious reasons. Seems like a smarter move to get a booth at Truist (where the Braves play) but when you're closed a whole day just because "on the seventh day he rested".....

Everyone stay trippin on that 1 day a week. Let Niketalk tell it they on the verge of bankruptcy. They have a potential 17000+ potential customers 6 days out of the week in that stadium. Im sure CFAs CEOs, COOs,and CFOs got it figured out they'll be aight 🤣

Somehow I find myself having another Larry Bird post

larry-bird-was-merciless-v0-xbqph5xeaojb1.jpg

spent most of the early seasons trying to smash someone elses wife.
Was he, though? It was clear they liked each other and he was just friendly with her... until that kiss. 👀
was going to abandon his own wife cause he wanted to leave Michael's house.
But he didn't. 👀
treated Dwight like **** for no reason.
I definitely wouldn't do the pranks that Jim did, but I get it. 😂 I would just leave well enough alone and stay at my desk and do my job, but have you ever worked with a Dwight? 😂😬

Was he, though? It was clear they liked each other and he was just friendly with her... until that kiss. 👀

But he didn't. 👀

I definitely wouldn't do the pranks that Jim did, but I get it. 😂 I would just leave well enough alone and stay at my desk and do my job, but have you ever worked with a Dwight? 😂😬
Dwight did jack one of Jim's biggest clients and does look down on people all of the time. I would've had to check him and probably keep him at a distance from me.

Dwight wasn’t just annoying he would pepper Jim, he wouldn’t prank Jim but he did try to annoy him with male superiority and employee superiority stiff. Let’s not just say Dwight was weird and not outwardly trying to annoy Jim too.

Roy had been engaged to Pam for years and hadn’t set a date. Pam kissed Jim at the Dundies when she was drunk. Jim treated her as nothing more than work wife tbh until they kissed in the office that one time which was like end of Season 2 I think, but again Pam kissed him first when she was drinking the truth serum/alcohol.

Now if we fire up the Pam slander bus, let me know. I'm all over that one. (not a fan)
She honestly got a little condescending in the latter seasons.

There was actually an joke amongst the cast that the lady who played Pam is more like Angela in real life and the actress who plays Angela is bubbly and carefree.

Some more pics of the Kaaba/pic of 1 of the chandeliers/pizza spot I went to(it wasn't good, lol)/some Halal KFC why not/mall inside the Makkah Tower/a rainstorm broke out in the evening. It was so beautiful to see the rain in the desert. It never rains in Makkah. I was so happy to cherish the rare moment because who knows if I'll come back here ever again so it was def appreciated.
20230822_161716.jpg
20230822_164330.jpg
20230822_165931.jpg
20230822_170712.jpg
20230822_170736.jpg
20230822_172310.jpg
20230822_174004.jpg
20230822_182210.jpg
20230822_182217.jpg
20230822_205829.jpg

Back
Top Bottom