the thread about nothing...

Anyone else getting this pop up?

Screenshot_20230821_135827_Chrome.jpg

Since I’ve been in GA shrimp and grits is the most consistently fire dish I’ve had. In the 4 different places I’ve had it it never missed. Add a side of fried green tomatoes and I’m in southern heaven. Just looked into it and fried green tomatoes were introduced by Jewish immigrants up north but I lived in NYC for 5 years and never saw them on a menu unless I went to a soul food spot.

You could also pay to subscribe to a community that has entertained or enlightened you for years. Look, I don’t post like I used to, but I also know what this community has meant and continues to mean to me. I will always support this place.
I don’t pay but if I had to I would. Meth has held it down for too long (even tho he banned me from Kanye threads)

I recommend people becoming an account supporter, hit the gear icon in the upper right and then Account Upgrades. It’s $25/year. We’re talking $2 per month. You see zero ads.

The only time I’ve ever seen ads while being a supporter, it was an isolated two-day thing only, and I messaged Meth about it and he added weeks onto my membership for no cost. Haven’t seen ads since.

I’m on here as much as Twitter. Again it’s a $25 one-time fee over a year, you don’t see any ads robpzee612 robpzee612

Back
Top Bottom