the thread about nothing...

Not sure when this trend started, or maybe I'm just that far out the loop when it comes to youtube. But has anyone ever been approached a stranger in the street and asked to describe their current outfit while they film your response?

Himalayan monal
FB_IMG_1686183529917.jpg

Nah man, it’s not :lol:
I wouldn’t be here if it were true...and I got asthma.
That's right. You have to be extra careful out there. Man these poor air quality situations are no joke. They cause a lot of respiratory illnesses & problems. The very young & seniors are especially in danger + asthma patients like you said.

Cali is notorious for Forest fires so I can imagine summer time must bother you as that is the time of year most of these fires occur right?
Even Further, Was Pretty Hazy And Smokey Down Here In The DC Metro Area. Almost Walked Back In The House This Morning.
Yeah I saw that on the news that even DC & surrounding areas have been effected. They're saying it's going to be worse tomorrow. I'm thinking about using a sick day...don't want to be outside if I don't have to be.

We go through alot of wildfires in the west coast. Just make sure you guys mask up and stay indoors if you could. This was from 2020.
20200909_140838.jpg
I remember this. 2020 was one insane year. Didn't you guys have a firenado at the time? Inremember seeing that on youtube. I remember the smell of burnt wood making its way to the east coast that year with slight orangey yellow-ish skies.

If this is what the West Coast is accustomed to, then fruck that. This is the worst air quality I’ve ever seen or felt in NYC. Bright orange, burning sensation in ya throat. Disgusting.
I think they said this is the worst air quality since 1960 or something like that. Worst in the world today...worse than Mumbai & Beijing even & that's saying a lot, lol. Inwas just fine breathing but the smell of burning wood gets annoying after a few minutes.

As a kid I remember after 9/11 the air quality being very bad here. It smelled like burning jetfuel for weeks the way I remember it. As an adult, today was the worse I've ever seen or experienced it. Tmrw will be worse so mask up if you're going to be outside.

That's right. You have to be extra careful out there. Man these poor air quality situations are no joke. They cause a lot of respiratory illnesses & problems. The very young & seniors are especially in danger + asthma patients like you said.

Cali is notorious for Forest fires so I can imagine summer time must bother you as that is the time of year most of these fires occur right?
California is so big though, these fires are usually affecting the areas in the direction the wind blows. Some of those fires/smoke never hit us except for the Malibu ones due to sea breezes. That stuff only got me one time of all the time I’ve lived here which is 42 years, haha.

I remember this. 2020 was one insane year. Didn't you guys have a firenado at the time? Inremember seeing that on youtube. I remember the smell of burnt wood making its way to the east coast that year with slight orangey yellow-ish skies.
Yeah, I never even heard of a firenado until that time. Didn't realize that it got to you guys. what was really confusing is animals thinking that lights were the sun or thought it was night time still. Birds were just chilling and I had like 5 bees get attracted to my kitchen lights. Definitely observe the animals because I'm sure similar things are hapoening there. It's sad but intriguing at the same time.

California is so big though, these fires are usually affecting the areas in the direction the wind blows. Some of those fires/smoke never hit us except for the Malibu ones due to sea breezes. That stuff only got me one time of all the time I’ve lived here which is 42 years, haha.
What?! I thought you guys had the same orange skies. Crazy.

If this is what the West Coast is accustomed to, then fruck that. This is the worst air quality I’ve ever seen or felt in NYC. Bright orange, burning sensation in ya throat. Disgusting.
You just gotta wear masks man. I don't remember anyone having a burning sensation in their throats. Maybe you guys have a more intense one, which is crazy in itself.

At some point this afternoon, NYC had the worst (or 2nd worst) air quality in the world.
Damn man, hopefully it passes soon.

Edit, found an article comparing the two briefly, you guys have similar horrible quality as we had in 2020.😞

Back
Top Bottom