the thread about nothing...

v0bshr3rnq3b1.png

From my experience you put in the price you're willing to pay, if the shoe reaches that price they automatically charge your card on file. Happened to me because i forgot i bid. Put a bid for 125 for some zoom flight 95s they were around 190 at the time i wanted them but not 190 plus fees wanted them 🤣. Id say maybe a month later saw em on goat with a buy it now for 89, right at 100 with fees, pulled the trigger. Not long after, maybe a week later my debit card gets hit for almost 160 something from stockx im like wtf, log in see i "won" another pair. 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

I walked into the liquor store earlier and spent $15 on lotto....but I walked away with $300. I’m super grateful to my lord 😇 I don’t usually spend that much on lotto in one visit.

I’m gonna treat my brother to lunch tomorrow and cop a pair of shoes he’s been wanting.
That’s awesome Turbo. I love seeing good things happen to good people 🔥

To be honest this was addressed in The Walking Dead season on the farm with Marshall and Sophia.

Initially, the farm owner Marshall was locking zombies that came onto the farm in the barn, and refusing to let people kill them, because some early zombie apocalypse beliefs on the show were that you could potentially turn zombies back into the OG person they were. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom