the thread about nothing...

Random thought. When dating app charge one to see who likes them, how is that not pimping sex trafficking? Especially knowing that there are things in place to keep you from seeing all your like naturally, for lack of a better word. With that being said, if a guy was “managing” a woman that offered dates for a fee, but doesn’t guarantee sex on paper, he’d be untouchable.

Eating is funny. When you go an appropriate amount of time without food it can feel pretty good, but if you extend that time too dramatically, you could start to feel lousy. It’s all a balancing-act I suppose
It’s pretty much how you manage diabetes, it’s all a balancing act. My dad is just now seeing this after years of telling him. He’s abused his body so much it’s scary and even his doctor screamed at him on a visit once.

The women aren't performing a service to men or vice versa :lol:

That's why accounts with personal information or sexual innuendo get usually clapped as soon as they're reported.

It’s pretty much how you manage diabetes, it’s all a balancing act. My dad is just now seeing this after years of telling him. He’s abused his body so much it’s scary and even his doctor screamed at him on a visit once.
I’m so glad I haven’t had a soda in years. It’s been so long, I don’t even think about it. Never going to drink it again

The women aren't performing a service to men or vice versa :lol:

That's why accounts with personal information or sexual innuendo get usually clapped as soon as they're reported.
One could say the same thing, tho. “Yea you could try and catch her in the street(which you wont), or you could pay me to talk to her now. What happens after that is between you two.”(which we know what will).

I’m so glad I haven’t had a soda in years. It’s been so long, I don’t even think about it. Never going to drink it again

Good! Don’t forget to stay away from juice drinks as well. Read the label of how much sugar they carry, you’ll be shocked. Keep it natural with fresh squeezed stuff👍

fd7f8wmxdm3b1.jpg
My grandpa buying im getting 8(strawberry shortcake),13, AND 19. My momma buying ima have to ask a friend to break me off a piece or run to the house and grab some red and purple flavor otter pops

for those that WFH, does your company monitor you or do you have to login? I assume there are software installed that monitors everything

My mom works from home, they sent her the whole computer and everything with their software on it. However its connected via her home internet, so I'm sure if they wanted they could see everything shes doing on her own devices.

for those that WFH, does your company monitor you or do you have to login? I assume there are software installed that monitors everything
not with our company. our company hires 3rd party firms to handle employee affairs. be it HR, Staffing, Vacation/Payroll department. annoying as hell and you know those guys aren't being monitored. total waste of resources. we even have to do our own accounting since the people they hired can't even do their job.

Shower thought:

Boo me if you think I’m wrong but I’ve noticed this happen more than a handful of times.

White guys who are not actually into black culture but are trying to befriend me will play rap music from 10+ years ago to prove how they’re “the blackest white guy you’ll ever meet.” On at least 5 different occasions I’ve had someone tell me this verbatim. The most recent being two days ago at work.

He starts playing very early lil Wayne and young money. Not even playing the hits but like the songs off the album that only Wayne stans know (which I was never). Not even rapping along. Meanwhile in my headphones I’m playing Caribbean folk music (I’m going through a phase).

It irritates me when knowing the black experience is equated to liking rap music and knowing a bit of lingo. Dude is the third brother from “Step Brothers” and thinks he’s Paul Wall.

Sorry, this turned from an observation to a rant.

Back
Top Bottom