the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20230519-175014_Instagram~2.jpg

So there's this coworker at one of my friends' workplace, a healthcare coverage company.
Early or mid 30s, decently attractive, seemingly normal person. All of a sudden this week she was apparently complaining at work about how she was finding trouble getting a younger man and that she was convinced she still 'had it' at her age. So as she left work, she took a quick detour to the highschool that's right across the workplace and started asking highschool students (who were 'allegedly' 18 but still) if they thought she was attractive, then made out with a few of them. She then told this story to others at work, including my friend, essentially arguing that 'see, she's still attractive to younger men' :stoneface:

Last edited:
So there's this coworker at one of my friends' workplace, a healthcare coverage company.
Early or mid 30s, decently attractive, seemingly normal person. All of a sudden this week she was apparently complaining at work about how she was finding trouble getting a younger man and that she was convinced she still 'had it' at her age. So as she left work, she took a quick detour to the highschool that's right across the workplace and started asking highschool students (who were 'allegedly' 18 but still) if they thought she was attractive, then made out with a few of them. She then told this story to others at work, including my friend, essentially arguing that 'see, she's still attractive to younger men' :stoneface:
Flip genders here and she’s in jail.

No way if it were a male teacher would he only get 90 days.

I guess the sentencing just seems so weird to me. 90 days?
I don't do criminal law at all, so this is outside of my area of expertise, but I know that with some crimes judges are given a lot of discretion in sentencing and can take various mitigating factors into consideration. In this case, if the lady otherwise had a completely clean record and is the one who has custody of the baby, those are probably the two main things that factored into her getting to little jail time.

But I suspect there are other elements of the sentence, including her having register as a sex offender, maybe house arrest a long period of probation with mandatory counseling, etc.

All that said, you're probably right that most male defents in a statutory case wouldn't get off that light.

Back
Top Bottom