the thread about nothing...

you haven't been to blind dates? generally, the women that I find attractive are the ones I see in real person and not over the internet. also, all of them have guys in their lives and most of them don't want to fool around.

I’ve never ever ever been on a blind date. Same though, most of the attractive ones I’ve met were in real life. The ones online typically do want to fool around and I get the sense that’s why they’re there in the 1st place. I assume it’s them trying to get the wild times out of the way before settling down.

h8l21f9ndk0b1.jpg

Last edited:
i always ask my godson to name a song from Wu Tang or Guns & Roses - he never does because he's a coward..

he's almost 3.

Im surprised no one has pulled the shareholders’ card. Then again, being outraged is easier than understanding.

I’ve never ever ever been on a blind date. Same though, most of the attractive ones I’ve met were in real life. The ones online typically do want to fool around and I get the sense that’s why they’re there in the 1st place. I assume it’s them trying to get the wild times out of the way before settling down.
Almost had blind date for my senior prom. One of my great friends at the time really almost let his girl strong him into setting me up with ...............someone who just wasn't my type unfortunately.

Ended up going with a family friends daughter who went to an all girls school and they aint even have a prom. One of finest women in seen till this day and I ******* blew it. Smh

The band tee convo reminds me of those series of jordan releases where complex would interview people in line asking them questions about Mike (number of championships, teams he played for, etc.) Real basic **** or atleast so I thought. Can't speak for anyone else but I don't think I could wear something from someone in not specifically a fan of

Back
Top Bottom