the thread about nothing...

I didn't hunt the cockroach because it happened to be there when I was walking down the staircase of my building.

I didn't burn it alive because it was dead. I preferred not to burn it while it was dying off from the pesticide. That's why I used rubbing alcohol to expedite its death. I chose to burn it after it stopped moving.

I stated all that in my post.

Cockroaches carry disease from what I read. You don't want them entering your home because they have the capability to breed fast. You definitely don't want them in your home eating and contaminating your food.

I might as well prevent all that since it's legitimately a pest.
you should have held a vigil for it.

zmdnz42lnj0b1.jpg

So many people do get the point of the Ja situation it’s ridiculous. My homeboy tried to compare Ja Morant to Chris Kaman. Chris ***** Kaman. :smh: Its mostly play-play hood dudes defending their own kind.

So many people do get the point of the Ja situation it’s ridiculous. My homeboy tried to compare Ja Morant to Chris Kaman. Chris ***** Kaman. :smh: Its mostly play-play hood dudes defending their own kind.
Folks are really just telling Ja not to **** up his bag
The rules are so easy to follow :lol: :lol: :lol:
Like damn Ja
Folks know what the issue is they are just arguing just to argue

That why on Twitter if somebody ask what’s the big deal I just say
“You know what the issue is it was explained to you the first time”

Out here acting oblivious as if they didn’t ask that same question last month :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I learned this fairly quickly after a few dates from the dating apps. I had to check the pictures on their profiles as I went home kinda confused, lol.
you haven't been to blind dates? generally, the women that I find attractive are the ones I see in real person and not over the internet. also, all of them have guys in their lives and most of them don't want to fool around.

My friend that died from Sickle cell
Loved Mortal Kombat games
And it sucks I can’t call him and be like
“Ayy bruh you see that **** “‘:frown::frown:
Really sorry to hear this. I know this feeling. Til this day when I play MarioKart it always comes to mind that my childhood best friends favorite characters are Toad and Koopa Troopa. He died in 97 at 14.

We’ll see in a week…

I actually got notification around 10am from SNKRS that they will drop in a week 🤷🏾‍♂️

The tweet Nike sent out after this happened was iffy. Not sure if they are standing behind him or not, probably waiting on the move from the league.

Back
Top Bottom