the thread about nothing...

s-l1600 - 2023-05-16T211745.673.jpg

I mean, Im all for people wearing whatever they want but when was giving money to support something/someone you know nothing about ever a part of the game? At least give it a listen BECAUSE you bought the shirt.

Does anyone know of any good online program or software to improve typing speed. I've been pretty much stuck at 38/40wpm since high school.

It's always funny to see HS/College age kids wearing Nirvana, Greenday, Pearl Jam, or other 90's era bands shirts that they probably never heard one song from.
I don't know if I mentioned it in this thread but I do remember mentioning it on NT..

Everytime I wear my ACDC shirt.. I get the "questions"

And I always troll my answers..

Interrogator: I bet you can't name one song?
Me: Bet

Interrogator: Name one song?
Me: Back in black

Interrogator: :angry:

Interrogator: Your favorite album?

Interrogator and I:
PoorLavishAzurevase-max-1mb.gif

It was therapeutic exterminating and cremating a cockroach on the staircase outside of my condominium building this morning.

I went back inside to get some Raid pesticide when I saw it on the staircase wall as I was walking down. Then I sprayed it. It began dying a slow death on its back after it fell down from the spraying.

I went back inside to get rubbing alcohol to end its misery of dying slowly from the chemicals. I poured the alcohol on it and it finally died. I used alcohol because it would be a prompt death for it and it's flammable.

I took pictures of the process of ending its worthless life step-by-step.

I see I'm still a little pyromaniac even though I'm an adult. The sequence of the burning after I lit the alcohol. You can see the match used in the bottom left corner of the first picture.
IMG_6823.JPG

IMG_6826.JPG

The fire naturally extinguishing itself.
IMG_6828.JPG

It clearly didn't get charred to a total crisp. Only one of its antennas was burned off completely. It's interesting only the head and legs were fully charred. It's crazy its corpse was still intact despite the burning.
IMG_6830.JPG

At least I was humane with burning it when it was completely dead from the alcohol instead of burning it alive while it was dying slowly from the pesticide.

I don't know if I mentioned it in this thread but I do remember mentioning it on NT..

Everytime I wear my ACDC shirt.. I get the "questions"

And I always troll my answers..

Interrogator: I bet you can't name one song?
Me: Bet

Interrogator: Name one song?

Interrogator: :angry:

Interrogator: Your favorite album?

Interrogator and I:
PoorLavishAzurevase-max-1mb.gif

I got that the last time I wore a Pink Floyd t shirt, lol. I know a few songs but the reality is the shirt was just a gift from a friend. The look on their face when I said I was a huge Led Zeppelin fan

My wife works too hard, she just started this job a few months ago and she stays for all the ot when she knows damn well she could leave 4 hours earlier. Working hard is fine if that’s what you want to do but she burns herself out at every job and I just sit here like I told you not to work a million hours. 0] Did it to your damn self.

It was therapeutic exterminating and cremating a cockroach on the staircase outside of my condominium building this morning.

I went back inside to get some Raid pesticide when I saw it on the staircase wall as I was walking down. Then I sprayed it. It began dying a slow death on its back after it fell down from the spraying.

I went back inside to get rubbing alcohol to end its misery of dying slowly from the chemicals. I poured the alcohol on it and it finally died. I used alcohol because it would be a prompt death for it and it's flammable.

I took pictures of the process of ending its worthless life step-by-step.

I see I'm still a little pyromaniac even though I'm an adult. The sequence of the burning after I lit the alcohol. You can see the match used in the bottom left corner of the first picture.
IMG_6823.JPG

IMG_6826.JPG

The fire naturally extinguishing itself.
IMG_6828.JPG

It clearly didn't get charred to a total crisp. Only one of its antennas was burned off completely. It's interesting only the head and legs were fully charred. It's crazy its corpse was still intact despite the burning.
IMG_6830.JPG

At least I was humane with burning it when it was completely dead from the alcohol instead of burning it alive while it was dying slowly from the pesticide.
Destroying a living creature that wasn't endangering or harming you.

Do you believe in any level of reincarnation?

The only thing I can get with burning is a tick in an ashtray (if those still exist), which we get all the time when I'm up north in Minnesota. That thing dropped from a tree into my hair and wanted to enter my body like the face-jumper in the movie Alien. Plus that's the only way you can kill a tick, is to burn it. I have no pyro to me but I'd ask you to use that on non-living things, anything.

I didn't hunt the cockroach because it happened to be there when I was walking down the staircase of my building.

I didn't burn it alive because it was dead. I preferred not to burn it while it was dying off from the pesticide. That's why I used rubbing alcohol to expedite its death. I chose to burn it after it stopped moving.

I stated all that in my post.

Cockroaches carry disease from what I read. You don't want them entering your home because they have the capability to breed fast. You definitely don't want them in your home eating and contaminating your food.

I might as well prevent all that since it's legitimately a pest.

If it was already dead I’ll get off my high horse, like if it was dead and you decided to do that, expediting its death is weird to me

I don’t know though just think it through from now on

Re: Band shirts: If someone asked me to “name a few songs” for the corresponding artist of the shirt I’m wearing, I would be like “nah, I’m good.” :lol:

Absolutely no need to prove myself to someone I don’t know lmao

I replied only because he was a really old guy and didn’t come across like an *******. He was mad when I brought up Led Zeppelin though 😂

Back
Top Bottom