the thread about nothing...

i-img988x1200-1611115234xhktcn8175 (1).jpg

Hate when you can tell somebody’s waiting to talk and they’ve stopped listening (tit). Sometimes if I see it I’ll immediately “turn off my ears” and act completely indifferent from the moment they begin their reply (for tat).

I don’t tat unless they tit though. :lol:

Idk what happened with Telegram over the past year or so but absurd offers like these are becoming somewhat regular now.

For reference, my Telegram username is the original “Notorious”, and I remember getting it as part of a $800 deal a year or 2-3 ago.
I had a Twitch username up for sale at $800 but ended up taking an offer of the Telegram username and $300 in Bitcoin.

Fast-forward a year or two and apparently that initial valuation of $500 has skyrocketed to getting offers around the $6-8k mark.
I happen to know of the guy in the screenshot, and I assume vice-versa, so it’s definitely a genuine offer.
29214F3C-5DE6-40EE-8EBD-2BFCC5444F44.png

Idk what happened with Telegram over the past year or so but absurd offers like these are becoming somewhat regular now.

For reference, my Telegram username is the original “Notorious”, and I remember getting it as part of a $800 deal a year or 2-3 ago.
I had a Twitch username up for sale at $800 but ended up taking an offer of the Telegram username and $300 in Bitcoin.

Fast-forward a year or two and apparently that initial valuation of $500 has skyrocketed to getting offers around the $6-8k mark.
I happen to know of the guy in the screenshot, and I assume vice-versa, so it’s definitely a genuine offer.
29214F3C-5DE6-40EE-8EBD-2BFCC5444F44.png

cannabis / drug dealers

Prime Example mplsdunk mplsdunk

13 Year Old Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Prodigy Eliminates The School Bully With Her Skills - River City Post

Dipping those Nature Valley hard granola bars into a JIF peanut butter container. 🤌

One of the dudes that I used to hang out with in high school left me on read on a IG message
I swear my last true friend died in 2017 after that I stopped checking on folks and I’ve never heard from those folks again

It hurt at first but my brother and sister took up that void so I’m ok with that

Had to cut off one of my old homies that I considered like a brother because I realized I always had to reach out to him to make plans. There’s another reason as well but I won’t get into it.

It got to the point I realized I was on his schedule. I stopped hitting him up after we did a nyc trip together (we were not vibing and getting into petty arguments lmao) and basically moved on.

Now this fool blowing up my phone and DMs tryna hang. I’ve been ducking him though.

Last edited:
Had to cut off one of my old homies that I considered like a brother because I realized I always had to reach out to him to make plans. There’s another reason as well but I won’t get into it.

It got to the point I realized I was on his schedule. I stopped hitting him up after we hit did an nyc trip together (we were not giving and getting into petty arguments lmao) and basically moved on.

Now this fool blowing up my phone and DMs tryna hang. I’ve been ducking him though.
Yeah like after my homie died from sickle cell I didn’t hear from anyone at all and I stopped reaching out on any platform and no one bothered to say I wonder how Marcus is doing so it’s just been left there
We are in a climate where we can reach out to the people we so call love with ease

Hell my brother is incarcerated and he has a tablet where he can send me a email daily :lol:

IDK man it seems like I was just tolerated

A girl I follow on IG said people only invite her to the baby showers, weddings, and graduations

Not the game nights dinners and other functions where a gift is expected so she stopped going :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom