the thread about nothing...

The Derrick Jaxn thread has been locked for years but this fool is back at it... :lol: :smh:

The same folks hating on MBJ and KS out here financially supporting DJ has got to be peak fools wildin'.

Not even mad at the playa...get your coins King :pimp:

9d6188eebeddd6f5a4ac9ddfac8eb4d4.gif

I just don’t get how it took so long for teams to think “Hey wait a minute, a 3 is worth more points than a 2!”

Big guys are willing to shoot more 3s than back then. I remember Dirk and KG were like the only ones willing to shoot 3s. Nowadays guys like KAT, Joker, Embiid, Lopez and so on are doing it.

having said that, the efficiency of shooting 2 pointers were unbelievable back then and seem to can't miss as compared to shooting 3 pointers. I would guess even by today, that 2 point efficiency from way back is still higher compared to today's 3 point efficiency of today's big guys shooting 3s.

it also have to do with strategy since big guys back then were difficult to stop and could get a lot of opposing players into foul trouble which is crucial.

Anyone got any experience buy wheels(rims) from ebay. I never trusted ebay? I got 1 pair of shoes(AT IIIs) from ebay back in 01 and wondered if they were real the whole time I had them.

Anyone got any experience buy wheels(rims) from ebay. I never trusted ebay? I got 1 pair of shoes(AT IIIs) from ebay back in 01 and wondered if they were real the whole time I had them.

Bought 2 single replacements on ebay. First was back in 2010. That was a positive experience. No issues. Next was in 2017. Had just bought my RC350 brand new and in the first month, ran something over on the fwy and cracked 1 front rim. Found a single one on ebay. Seller said it was brand new. BS! Half the wheel weights were removed and upon better inspection, there was curb damage repaired.

Can the sneaker community be honest with itself and admit that there is no such thing as an authenticator?
I don’t even care anymore tbh. Between fakes being as good as the real kicks and damn near everything getting sniped by bots I’m all but over it. I’m a sneaker head but I’m done with the “shoe game.”

'Everyone got to hear Dominique unfilterrrrred!'

I love how today's climate, 'This is me unfiltered!' just means 'This is me with no accountability!'

But like I said: people in groups where they are unchecked and unaccountable... are mean.
People in groups that lack accountability and checks are mean.
her saying that it's corny to remember that suggests that SHE'S an instigator type.
And she very clearly is.

Born and raised in a family with two literal Black Brothers.

Been friends with three figurative Black Brothers since High School.

This aint "normal" (or necessary) for us as men Fam. :lol: :smh:

Hollywood business aint our business.
Facts. Me and my blood brothers would never take pictures like that and I would give my life for them without question. My bros from another wouldn’t do any of this either. Society is definitely trying its best to “soften” black men.

Back
Top Bottom