the thread about nothing...

Haven’t clicked on any of these threads but this was funny

E5D96EA5-F332-4333-938B-A6E584600BAB.jpeg

This legit made me laugh 😂

Facts. Me and my blood brothers would never take pictures like that and I would give my life for them without question. My bros from another wouldn’t do any of this either. Society is definitely trying its best to “soften” black men.
Big FACTS

I remember I slapped the **** outta my brother for putting his arm around my shoulder while taking a picture.

We men need to be at least 24 inches apart in pics.

Big FACTS

I remember I slapped the **** outta my brother for putting his arm around my shoulder while taking a picture.

We men need to be at least 24 inches apart in pics.
Lol, the arm around the shoulder is cool but they got Johnathan Majors cradling this other grown mans head. In my family as soon as you put your hand on somebody’s head you getting hit with a “yo dawg get off me” quick.

Born and raised in a family with two literal Black Brothers.

Been friends with three figurative Black Brothers since High School.

This aint "normal" (or necessary) for us as men Fam. :lol: :smh:

Hollywood business aint our business.

The “Hollywood agenda” approach.
The only agenda I see taking place, is the false narrative that we as Black men lack vulnerability and sensitivity. That we’re over masculine and insecure. When In actuality we are beautiful, loving, and deserved to be loved. Sadly, a lot of us embrace the former and reject the latter. I love you brother, if I were having a face to face with you, I’d give you a hug.

Be safe and be well.

Last edited:
The “Hollywood agenda” approach.
The only agenda I see taking place, is the false narrative that we as Black men lack vulnerability and sensitivity. That we’re over masculine and insecure. When In actuality we are beautiful, loving, and deserved to be loved. Sadly, a lot of us embrace the former and reject the latter. I love you brother, if I were having a face to face with you, I’d give you a hug.

Be safe and be well.

Last I checked these men are actors, not brothers.

Never seen Stallone out here hugging/loving on his costars to promote a Rocky movie :lol: :smh:

Anyway, we can agree to disagree Fam.

I don't hug folks I don't know (men or women).

The only men I hug are my actual blood brothers/nephews (and we don't do it for pics).

Outside of them, this is how we do it on my side/in my culture:

dap.gif

Last I checked these men are actors, not brothers.

Never seen Stallone out here hugging/loving on his costars to promote a Rocky movie :lol: :smh:

Anyway, we can agree to disagree Fam.

I don't hug folks I don't know (men or women).

The only men I hug are my actual blood brothers/nephews (and we don't do it for pics).

Outside of them, this is how we do it on my side/in my culture:

dap.gif

I don’t need to be your brother to display brotherhood. To display love.

I myself am an actor and I have former cast mates that I genuinely love and show love to. Not “for the pics,” but because a bond was made. Hell, one of them was my best man at my wedding.

But hey, if gang shakes make you feel comfortable, bet. We can agree to disagree.

I don’t need to be your brother to display brotherhood. To display love.

I myself am an actor and I have former cast mates that I genuinely love and show love to. Not “for the pics,” but because a bond was made. Hell, one of them was my best man at my wedding.

But hey, if gang shakes make you feel comfortable, bet. We can agree to disagree.

Mans said "gang shakes" :sick::smh::lol:

Back
Top Bottom