🟨⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

89AE664E-35A0-4CAA-A043-D0242036A438.jpeg

ace ace zmaqbool zmaqbool kdawg kdawg

I went to NYC five years ago. Minneapolis doesn't have a subway :smh::lol:

N.gif
That’s wild, that city is too big not to have a subway system. I’m guessing they just do above ground light rail. Traffic gotta be a nightmare. My top 3 are NYC, DC and the Bay Area. Chicago(I rode the L, seems like all their stations are elevated or ground level, may not go underground) gets honorable mention. LA, Atlanta and Miami(I don’t think Miami goes underground either for sea level reasons) need to work on their expansion, they don’t go far enough to the suburbs. Philly and Boston have legit systems too but I never spend time in those towns.

Last edited:
Has to be in NYC, lol. These subways ain't safe here man, 💯. Everyday it's something new it's like the wild wild west in there. Once you go underground into the subway it's like the law doesn't apply anymore. Don't blame you one bit for not trying to stay in the office past 7. Stay firm on that with your boss. Stay strapped bro.
Atlanta actually. It’s a open carry state and there’s hella homeless people without a dollar to their name but have a gun that they stole out somebody’s car because everybody down here has a gun so if you break into 10 cars you’re guaranteed to come up on a strap.

Back
Top Bottom