the thread about nothing...

Neighbors making too much noise TOO early
1E86F249-F174-4A8B-9742-4DA4BB33B91C.jpeg
Mannnnn….
I had the same happen, around 430 all I hear is a chick yelling over and over “**** of my car Terrance”, doors slamming and a car speeding off

I hate when its a light sprinkle out or driving on a slightly wet road where the cars in front leave a windshield mist. You hit the washer spray to clean the window, wiper gies back and forth.. perfectly clean window. Then after a 2 second delay the wiper comes back and forth again for no reason smudging up a perfectly good clean dry window messing up your view. Its not raining enough to keep the wipers on so now you have to play this dance with the wipers the whole way home. WTF do cars have that additional delayed wiper response after the initial clean 😡😡😡

Tech question
I performed a search in googles usps tracker. (Pic below). I accidentally threw away the receipt with the tracking number. Is there any way to retrieve the number that l searched for? I've checked my Google search history and Samsung internet search history. Seems like there has to be a way. I also tried to type in the first 2 digits but it didn't auto populate.
Screenshot_20230218_201514_Google.jpg

Back
Top Bottom