the thread about nothing...

Tech question
I performed a search in googles usps tracker. (Pic below). I accidentally threw away the receipt with the tracking number. Is there any way to retrieve the number that l searched for? I've checked my Google search history and Samsung internet search history. Seems like there has to be a way. I also tried to type in the first 2 digits but it didn't auto populate.
Screenshot_20230218_201514_Google.jpg
You can sign up for informed delivery at usps.com and it automatically gives you tracking info for any parcels coming to your address, and a daily scan of the mail comin to your mailbox

To be fair he deserves a chance in the NBA. He’s has good stints when given a chance and has the sort of energy that can help teams a lot more than a stiff on the bench as the 12th man. Not sure why he wasn’t given a realistic shot on a team. Saw the same thing with Seth and with GP2. Some guys just do the right things out there and they can help out a team more than just having an athletic guy that doesn’t really play team ball (like a Bazely).

To be fair he deserves a chance in the NBA. He’s has good stints when given a chance and has the sort of energy that can help teams a lot more than a stiff on the bench as the 12th man. Not sure why he wasn’t given a realistic shot on a team. Saw the same thing with Seth and with GP2. Some guys just do the right things out there and they can help out a team more than just having an athletic guy that doesn’t really play team ball (like a Bazely).
If he works on passing, court vision, and defense(weight room), than he should be okay.

Countdown to Ice Spice complaining about her contract saying she got ripped off. Somebody is pimping her because the talent doesn't warrant the listens. Got a phat *** doe :lol:

Guys like Quinn Cook who's better is playing in China. ..PJ Dozier is still in the G league.

The only thing that really separates him is athleticism/cheaper contract

Back
Top Bottom