the thread about nothing...

1676653471812.jpeg

I remember someone on here had this Spiderman dancing avatar that would keep me mesmerized every time I saw it. 😂😵‍💫

I distinctly remember staring at MetalMario MetalMario ’s avy forever.

Also, I can’t remember the persons screen name, but there was a smoking hot Avy of some cute chick doing the robot at her computer desk, looking all fine. There was a thread trying to ID the girl, but I don’t think we ever found out.

All those avys are lost in time…..like tears in the rain :frown:

I distinctly remember staring at MetalMario MetalMario ’s avy forever.

Also, I can’t remember the persons screen name, but there was a smoking hot Avy of some cute chick doing the robot at her computer desk, looking all fine. There was a thread trying to ID the girl, but I don’t think we ever found out.

All those avys are lost in time…..like tears in the rain :frown:

along the same lines
one of my top fave SNs of all time
is cruz bustamante(?)

Winnie the Pooh is now public domain. The copyright expired this year, after 95 years. That's why that one company was able to make the Winnie the Pooh horror movie without Disney forcing them to abandon the project.

Mickey Mouse? The 95 year copyright began in 1929 and expires... next year.

Mickey becomes public domain next year.

Winnie the Pooh is now public domain. The copyright expired this year, after 95 years. That's why that one company was able to make the Winnie the Pooh horror movie without Disney forcing them to abandon the project.

Mickey Mouse? The 95 year copyright began in 1929 and expires... next year. Mickey becomes public domain next year.
Mickey Mouse horror movie coming up?

Please, God, no

The OC for the Chiefs is Eric Bieniemy. Every time I hear his name I thought people were saying Eric The Enemy and I was like why are they saying that? Is that his nickname? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom