the thread about nothing...

That Bad Boys Scene.. thanks for the laugh forgot all about that scene 
laugh.gif

Eff danger bethany Benz I mean caviar was the coldest...her personality and life skills must suck for her to take the pron route..all shorty had to do was act somewhat intelligent n classy and im sure some pro athlete or rapper would have wifed her

Last edited:
I still have no clue why dudes on NT go crazy over Kim Kardashian.

Cute Face, Slim Waist with a Big Behind :lol:

All cool, but from my experience, that's not enough. It says a lot about the mentality of a person when that's all it takes for them to be with a woman, but what do I know?

Unless you taking down a virgin and even then it's iffy all women have past. Some more outrageous then others.

Your girl, mom, sister , aunt , grandmother.

If dude is willings to accept that knowingly and the. Know the whole world is watching and coming with side remarks who are we to judge.

All cool, but from my experience, that's not enough. It says a lot about the mentality of a person when that's all it takes for them to be with a woman, but what do I know?

For me, when I say I would smash that chick, it doesn't mean I would wife that chick.

Big difference.

And even if you catch me saying I would wife a girl based on a picture, it's not serious. it's Niketalk.

Everything else >>> Women's body when it's time to wife up/get in a serious relationship (she still needs to be kind of nice though :nerd:)

Last edited:

Unless you taking down a virgin and even then it's iffy all women have past. Some more outrageous then others.

If dude is willings to accept that knowingly and the. Know the whole world is watching and coming with side remarks who are we to judge.

I know what you mean, in that same vein, I view Reggie Bush as an all time sucker. She is a bird, he simped and still wants her. I can't get with that, but that's just me. In any case, I see Kim anything gets people's attention around here lol. Kanye looks like a sucker for going her the way he did too.

Last edited:

Look man, I see your posts all the time. Why you gotta go that far man? It's not a deep thought, just my observation and opinion. Just take the comment at face value. Not to pick on younger dudes, but those who are satisfied with those qualities have some growing up to do.

Nah, not coming at you in any way shape or form.

Just adding my opinion to what you said.

Me in his position ? Idk if I could do that :lol:

Look man, I see your posts all the time. Why you gotta go that far man? It's not a deep thought, just my observation and opinion. Just take the comment at face value. Not to pick on younger dudes, but those who are satisfied with those qualities have some growing up to do.

Nah, not coming at you in any way shape or form.

Just adding my opinion to what you said.

Me in his position ? Idk if I could do that :lol:

My bad lol, I edited that whole comment out :lol:, it's late. No hate I didn't even know what I was saying lol.

Question for my beardgang NTers.

Does your hair flow different on the sides of your face,

On my right side I have to go from my ear to my chin to flatten it.

On my left its from my chin to my ear.

:nerd:

RIP?

its illegal to name your kid Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116 in Sweden

Last edited:

RIP?

no beard, but the hair on the underside of my jawline grows left to right like if i was combing it that way. we both better start making them funeral arrangements.

Last edited:

RIP?

no beard, but the hair on the underside of my jawline grows left to right like if i was combing it that way. we both better start making them funeral arrangements.

Buried together Papi?

RIP?

Buried together Papi?

again you call me that..don't call me papi again, papi :lol:

Last edited:
The lady at my job that I share my office with be low key hating sometimes >D

I've only been there a couple of months but everyone loves me and no one questions me.

Today I just say and chilled all day and did ZERO work.

She be throwing comments sometimes and I just be like >D

I have enough juice and dirt to get her fired, but that's now me.

Ima see how this plays out.

I'm from Anchorage, AK.

I'm actually in Houston right now for fall break.

For everyone interested in seeing a bunch of heat (shoes) click on "Alaska" in my sig!
Wow Alaska! How cold is it up there during winter?
It depends where you go.

Where I lived, it wasn't too bad. It was around -15 to 35 degrees fahrenheit on a regular winter. It's usually closer to 0-15 on average.

Now if you go up north to Fairbanks, we are talking anywhere from -45 to 10 degrees fahrenheit. It's usually closer to -20 to -30 on average.

Luckily, I only lived in Fairbanks for about 18 months and I was 2 when we left, so I don't remember any of it. 
laugh.gif

Lots of snow! In fact, last year, we had a record amount of snowfall.

It's also very dark in the winter. Again it's not too bad in Anchorage. The sun will usually come up around 8:30-9:00ish and to will set around 4-4:30ish.

I've had a lot of people ask me about the 24 hours of darkness in the winter (24 hours of daylight in the summer) and whether it is true or not. This is definitely true up North in the Barrow/Purdhoe Bay area. Here is a old, but still relatively accurate chart about daylight throughout the year.

Yes, moose roam the streets all the time in the city.

I'll answer any questions y'all have about Alaska!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom