the thread about nothing...

That ectomorph life is not what it's about. It was a struggle to gain all the pounds i gained but with hard work, money, and modified diet, I gained 45 lbs in 2 years. However, it's hard work to maintain this weight, one missed meal and I'm down like 5 lbs, lol. It costs to get big.

sucks, my main issue is not eating right because I smoke tree heavy. my appetite is all kinds of messed up. I been steadily cutting back on my burning and it's helping, I don't smoke away half the day anymore so I actually feel like eating when I'm not high now :lol:

next step, gym membership.

son I love Kim K's body. just the right amount of pudginess in da ideal regions.

Got that new haircut been wanting to try :pimp:

Swag feels on a hundred trill :pimp:

And I think I've all but grown out of "being into sneakers"

Could've had the black red 4s and the foams but passed :pimp:

ThatsMyBoy-PosterArt.jpg

Smh at the cat who made the comment about how many dudes "dropped their loads" in Kim k...dog who cares lol n real talk what has she done that is hoish..she mad a movie with her dude at the time and has been in relationships with a few other dudes...what makes her a "dumpster"...I sure as hell would love to have her in my life

Smh at the cat who made the comment about how many dudes "dropped their loads" in Kim k...dog who cares lol n real talk what has she done that is hoish..she mad a movie with her dude at the time and has been in relationships with a few other dudes...what makes her a "dumpster"...I sure as hell would love to have her in my life

It was a joke relax :lol:

Universal law: if  you are a girl and you have a tape that hits the streets=sloot. No plausible deniability when a tape is involved. Plus it was Ray J
mean.gif

Last edited:
Man i love Cleveland..but I'm glad I left
N ye can't handle that chick..he wants to play dress up with her yes I'm hating

My dude more honest words haven't been spoken. Spent most of my life in the heights and started travelling the world at 18, I hate coming back to visit. #noble

Speaking of Ray J ......

I would've ****** the crazy out of that girl danger man

monica-danger-leon-pregnant-on-red-carpet.jpg

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Crazy females do it for me :smh: that look of I'd **** you then stab you they give :smh: :evil: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom