the thread about nothing...

This girl at my job is like 20 or something and still lives at home. She always comes with the most fire lunches that are all pre packaged and look like it came from a caterer.

I told her they look good and she said her mom makes them.

I guess she told her mom because today her mom made me my own lunch and sent it with her to give me. :pimp:

This girl at my job is like 20 or something and still lives at home. She always comes with the most fire lunches that are all pre packaged and look like it came from a caterer.

I told her they look good and she said her mom makes them.

I guess she told her mom because today her mom made me my own lunch and sent it with her to give me. :pimp:
some people have ready-to-go businesses
and they dont even know it

She’s been telling her mom to start selling food but she just likes to do it for fun. She is always baking us cakes too.

The day before she gave me half her lunch and it was steak vermicelli salad. Like the Vietnamese kind which also went hard.

I’m like the lunch room bully stealing food. :lol:

mjlit2.png

that's horrible. seeing these young cats have their own sigs and haven't perform to what Penny was able to do. that is really insulting.
No lies man, it’s so true.

That's f'd up on Nike's part. Just goes to show how everyone in most any industry is just another number & will be replaced in the snap of a finger. Loyalty, dedication & love means nothing to these corporations. Penny was printing $ for them when he was a heavy hitter in the NBA & when he got older he was just trash to Nike. If I were him I'd tell em f you & good day...that relationship & bridge with them went up in flames after denying him his own shoe to wear. No coming back from disrespect like that.

You got that extra Xmas cash now for presents for the fam & your nephew 👍 .
Exactly. You figured the higher ups would’ve had more loyalty. Yeah bro, gonna start my gift shopping tomorrow. They’re 13 and 15 so no more toys, all clothes and shoes .

Back
Top Bottom