the thread about nothing...

maxresdefault.jpg

So I was watching a court case on T.V a awhile back and the Judge had a funny way of talking. The case had something to do with a counterfeit watch, and they brought in some sort of “watch expert” to provide his expertise.

Judge was like: “I bet you could identify a fake watch faster than I could say Jiminy Cricket!”

I was like “what?” lol :lol:

Facts man, I felt bad for him when he brought that up. Something about him no longer “fitting” the brand for him to wear a signature shoe so they denied letting him wear his own retros. How insulting. Nike has since fixed that and even extended the shoe line but Penny never should’ve been denied in the first place, that’s what hurts.
that's horrible. seeing these young cats have their own sigs and haven't perform to what Penny was able to do. that is really insulting.

Thanks bro! I was hoping to hit today and I’m glad it became a reality. :smile::emoji_thumbsup:

Facts man, I felt bad for him when he brought that up. Something about him no longer “fitting” the brand for him to wear a signature shoe so they denied letting him wear his own retros. How insulting. Nike has since fixed that and even extended the shoe line but Penny never should’ve been denied in the first place, that’s what hurts.

Thanks bro! I was super excited when I scanned that ticket and saw the result :smile:
That's f'd up on Nike's part. Just goes to show how everyone in most any industry is just another number & will be replaced in the snap of a finger. Loyalty, dedication & love means nothing to these corporations. Penny was printing $ for them when he was a heavy hitter in the NBA & when he got older he was just trash to Nike. If I were him I'd tell em f you & good day...that relationship & bridge with them went up in flames after denying him his own shoe to wear. No coming back from disrespect like that.

You got that extra Xmas cash now for presents for the fam & your nephew 👍 .

Back
Top Bottom