And not one person at that table even tried it. What a waste. :lol:

Wordle 541 5/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

D722DD3B-FDF3-4B8D-A22A-F4D75B00340D.jpeg

Will be tracking this for honesty aka when this streak counter resets on my iPhone randomly

D65B430F-9294-4BCB-A392-8115A2DCD271.jpeg

Yup, remember them well. I used to send in my proof of purchases for HotWheels, comics and trading cards. Yeah, I wouldn’t use one nowadays and I’ve actually seen the post office send out workers to remove the mailboxes off the street.
I remember sending my gi joe proof of purchases when I was In kindergarten and my mom buying a money order to get a William “refrigerator“ perry gi joe man. We went to the drive up box like that and sent it off. I was in another world when the pack came and it was in there lol. Was like 6 weeks later.

my first Nike talk transactions were money order. Send pics of tracking number slips and all that. Remember when nt had teams and a bunch of scammers linked up smh

You guys remember moon shoes? When I think of 90’s gadgets, I think of things like this. Of course they appealed to me back then, being a young kid and all. I just had to have them. :lol:
I wanna say I remember seeing them at Toys r Us back in the day. I think they still produce them but in different colors. They remind me of jumpsoles, lol. I had those and yes they work! :lol: :nthat:

O OGponson that’s dope! You still have that figure? Probably worth some money now 👍

Back
Top Bottom