the thread about nothing...

i swear ya'll trying to turn the TAN in to tumblr...

same lame *** memes, gifs, and videos every few pages. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
pg 1777 is so ****** up....i cant believe I just scrolled thru this in the middle of class with the whole class behind me watching

Last edited:
I thought JesusShuttlesworth34 would have been a mod by now.

Is there an official Thread About Nothing sig? Should we make one? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Dem TAN boyz...on another note I'm so ready to start my own business..the more I think about it the more I feel like I'm wasting time not putting in work

would wife

not kidding and idk if u post the meth teeth picture.

i hate how now everybody on FB sees a picture and writes a caption and it becomes a meme :smh:

and now those lames are posting it here :x

i hope gifs dont get mainstream

I thought JesusShuttlesworth34 would have been a mod by now.
Is there an official Thread About Nothing sig? Should we make one? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

What have I done to show/display any interest in moderating the goons of NT and making sure this place functions amicably? :lol:

We have enough Go Rilla-esque members on board who feel the need to put their patrol belts on and blow the whistle at each and every offender on this site.

I'm good. I'll chill with general population.

I saw a trollface hoody and didnt know what to think. On the front it had like every rage comic face there was and I couldnt stop laughing at it and no one else besides the girl wearing it knew what I was laughing at. She knew I wasnt laughing at her but with her somehow.

Instagram and facebook are killing memes. Its always poor execution ALWAYS

Back
Top Bottom