the thread about nothing...

Finally a part of the 10k club

Its been great NT

:nthat:

Congratz :smokin

would wife
not kidding and idk if u post the meth teeth picture.
i hate how now everybody on FB sees a picture and writes a caption and it becomes a meme
mean.gif

and now those lames are posting it here
sick.gif

i hope gifs dont get mainstream
its gonna happen, i didn't think memes would go mainstream but it happened
word to 10 year olds in trollface hoodies
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
This they sell memes shirts at the mall now. I also thought gifs already went mainstream. They're everywhere now. 

yeah I guess i was not in the good mood for that.

The last line with the nose to the counter almost got me though :nerd:

I may be the minority on this but I can't get into the Weeknd or Kendrick Lamar's music.

I even saw the Weeknd live with Drake and still can't get into his music

Last edited:
I may be the minority on this but I can't get into the Weeknd or Kendrick Lamar's music.

I even saw the Weeknd love with Drake and still can't get into his music

Im right their with you. I respect and appreciate what they bring to the game, but I dont particularly enjoy it.

on a related note, I met a girl yesterday who doesnt like Big KRIT, I almost checked her chin

Adopting a dog tomorrow and I'm pretty excited. He's a Shiba/Beagle mix. I'll post pics later if i remember.

man that "Spring Breakers" movie needs to come out ASAP.........Vanessa Hudgens has a scene in which she participates in a 3sum 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Anybody else own a newer model car that requires you to take off the whole headlight assembly/front bumper to change the headlight bulb? :smh: :x

I tried to change the bulb on my mom's 09 Malibu and said **** it, that's like a 1 hour job.

Last edited:

I even saw the Weeknd live with Drake and still can't get into his music

I only listen to Weeknd heavy when I'm impaired or with my girl. dude makes that epic sexy time/I'm rolling way too hard music.

Back
Top Bottom