the thread about nothing...

this is why they say tan is ayo :smh: :smh:

I was thinking that too :lol: :lol: there's a lot of weird **** in here. it's funny most of the time though.

do you guys think we could have an edited "movie" scene thread if there were no site names in the pics?

like this:

ibk5tL0O7cC16f.jpg

doubt it. that snake pookieman thread got locked eventually if i remember correctly and all the pronstar threads have gotten locked even when no one posted site names & stuck to G rated pics/names |I

Man WTH is going on in here. I just had to X IE at work. You guys are wylin

@Sleazy I remember a thread being derailed into a thread about those before it stayed open for pages. I remember it cause there was one of some dude with dreads and they turned him into a snake charmer and I laughed for what seemed 10 minutes. That was in 2011 IDK if it would fly now

bout to feast tomorrow for my thanksgiving work party in the office and all i got stuck with bringing in was Soda, so no comlaints over here i dont gotta cook or nothing !

WOW..... Never realized how entertaining this "Thread About Hothing" was. I would hear alot about it in other forums but never had the interest to come in and check it out for myself. I mean i did post in here a couple of times but that was back on like page 20 and maybe pg 100..... Can't believe other members actually wanted this thread shut down :smh:
This morning General was pretty slow and boring so I finally decided to drop in and lurk TAN (not sure if ok to call it TAN just yet) but this thread has it all. Good job guys on keeping this thread alive.
I will defenitley be droping in more often and contributing aswell... (i mean if thats ok with you guys) not sure what I would have to do to officialy join this exclusive club.
and would I also be getting a cool nickname like Lord PaPi upon officialy joining the team? :nerd:

Welcome TAN padawan

From this day forth you shall be known as Young Lord Kal on the hip

Back
Top Bottom