the thread about nothing...

Damb Shera that's foul 
laugh.gif

thanks for the thoughts, guys.

all is clear. got notice that someone with a weapon was detained. authorities didn't specify what type of weapon, though.

Founder of a free school for slum children Rajesh Kumar Sharma, second from right, and Laxmi Chandra, right, write on black boards, painted on a building wall, at a free school run under a metro bridge in New Delhi, India. At least 30 children living in the nearby slums have been receiving free education from this school for the last three years.

#gators

lmfao @ that, I thought she was legit sorry
So did I
laugh.gif
...she was building it up but swerved halfway to something else.

I'm skeptical of it though. sleazy, you sure that **** is legit? Might be the one time in history I'd believe someone got hacked
laugh.gif
...maybe shorty left her page on 1 drunken night and someone around her decided to troll. Either way, it's ****** up but I don't feel any type of way about it...you play your cards like a sucker and that's what you'll get dealt.

Was it a musket ? :nerd:

Real Talk I was at my buddies shop one time and there was a SUV that rolled by and let off a couple shots at some teenagers on the opposite side of the street and those two dummies pulled out some handguns that looked like they were from the 1920s and started running after the SUV. We were rollin.

thanks for the thoughts, guys.

all is clear. got notice that someone with a weapon was detained. authorities didn't specify what type of weapon, though.

Was it a musket ? :nerd:

"da suspect has been datained. we recovered da Galaxy Nexus, da musket, and blueprints for a 5 by 8 storage room with enough footwear to purchase a German sports car"

#gators

lmfao @ that, I thought she was legit sorry

So did I :lol: ...she was building it up but swerved halfway to something else.

I'm skeptical of it though. sleazy, you sure that **** is legit? Might be the one time in history I'd believe someone got hacked :lol: ...maybe shorty left her page on 1 drunken night and someone around her decided to troll. Either way, it's ****** up but I don't feel any type of way about it...you play your cards like a sucker and that's what you'll get dealt.

I have no idea, I'm on bee reading a "you rage you lose thread" and that **** had me dying. :lol:

Just had a phone interview with Niketown Georgetown..hopefully I get it although I wasn't ready for the interview

Founder of a free school for slum children Rajesh Kumar Sharma, second from right, and Laxmi Chandra, right, write on black boards, painted on a building wall, at a free school run under a metro bridge in New Delhi, India. At least 30 children living in the nearby slums have been receiving free education from this school for the last three years.
seen this on tumblr

WOW..... Never realized how entertaining this "Thread About Hothing" was. I would hear alot about it in other forums but never had the interest to come in and check it out for myself. I mean i did post in here a couple of times but that was back on like page 20 and maybe pg 100..... Can't believe other members actually wanted this thread shut down :smh:
This morning General was pretty slow and boring so I finally decided to drop in and lurk TAN (not sure if ok to call it TAN just yet) but this thread has it all. Good job guys on keeping this thread alive.
I will defenitley be droping in more often and contributing aswell... (i mean if thats ok with you guys) not sure what I would have to do to officialy join this exclusive club.
and would I also be getting a cool nickname like Lord PaPi upon officialy joining the team? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom