the thread about nothing...

Someone on YouTube made a video of the number of features that have been taken away from previous generations of Madden to the newest one and it’s in the 80s

83027_Untitled-1.gif

i've never played a game of futbol/soccer in my life but I've always found beauty in the sport. today, i finally laced up a pair of shoes and went to a field where they play pick up.

i've played basketball most of my teenage and adult life, so i consider myself to be fairly coordinated but good lord, this sport is tough. it's pick up so folks werent taking it super serious but any time a teammate passed me the ball, i had absolutely no idea what to do with it. just punted that **** away in any direction before a defender stole the ball. within 60 seconds of me joining, i committed a handball.. someone just said, "i didn't see anything." **** it, just let me play defense any call it a day :lol: a humbling experience to say the least

@tr1ll

Also, please stop comparing GTA to a SPORTS title.

A sports title that is NAMED by the YEAR.

Sports games have new players added, body scans adjusted, so they TECH in the game has to be rewritten and it can't just be PATCHED. (There ARE limitations to patches as well and patches COST money)

You know how vital something as simple as the name of a title has on the brain of the consumer?

How many people are really going to want to "download updates" to 2K21 to transform it to 2K22? It will still be listed as 2K21 in their system.

We are a LONG way away from non-yearly releases in Sports games.

Also, why do you think the NBA would even go for that? It isn't as simple as 2K saying, "Aight, we will release the game every 2/3 years." They have a contract with the NBA stating they must produce a YEARLY sports title.

part of me feels like 2k will always be a yearly release simply because they don't want to give any opportunity to a competitor to come in and take up their spot. they've run the NBA Live brand out of the gym, they don't want give another company the chance to do that

It's hard to face some people : a colleague just telling me she was against vaccines and don't understand why French don't fight for their rights like their ancestors.

Hearing this I prefered to stay silent.

Then she asked me about this and I succeed to stay calm and just said something like I was just thinking the opposite.

I don't know why people thinking we are taking their freedom when it is just logical to fight as we can against C-19...

Must be the same who hide behind freedom of speaking to disrespect other people.

Worst thing this young lady isn't so young and has a child, so it's quite disturbing to work with people like this...

I didn't have much love for all humans before Covid but right now it's even worse :lol:

Isn't there some giant prison island for all of these thinkers ? :lol:

papillon.jpg

i've never played a game of futbol/soccer in my life but I've always found beauty in the sport. today, i finally laced up a pair of shoes and went to a field where they play pick up.

i've played basketball most of my teenage and adult life, so i consider myself to be fairly coordinated but good lord, this sport is tough. it's pick up so folks werent taking it super serious but any time a teammate passed me the ball, i had absolutely no idea what to do with it. just punted that **** away in any direction before a defender stole the ball. within 60 seconds of me joining, i committed a handball.. someone just said, "i didn't see anything." **** it, just let me play defense any call it a day :lol: a humbling experience to say the least
Don't give up on it. Keep playing.

It's hard to face some people : a colleague just telling me she was against vaccines and don't understand why French don't fight for their rights like their ancestors.

Hearing this I prefered to stay silent.

Then she asked me about this and I succeed to stay calm and just said something like I was just thinking the opposite.

I don't know why people thinking we are taking their freedom when it is just logical to fight as we can against C-19...

Must be the same who hide behind freedom of speaking to disrespect other people.

Worst thing this young lady isn't so young and has a child, so it's quite disturbing to work with people like this...

I didn't have much love for all humans before Covid but right now it's even worse :lol:

Isn't there some giant prison island for all of these thinkers ? :lol:

papillon.jpg
Covid19 pretty much showed the world that half of the world's population are deprived of humanity. here we are being shown the real U.S. of A isn't so civilized nor 1st world that the rest of the world were led to believe. and the U.S. talk about how bad China and the rest of the world is politically and socially. and we thought in this modern era of social media and internet that people would know and understand better due to the exposure and wide availability of information that other people couldn't distinguish fact from fiction, right from wrong, sensibility from lunacy, etc... I guess we are wrong. we love in a weird and dangerous place.

this discussion brings me back to this NewsRoom clip considering how true it is for what is happening.

Back
Top Bottom