the thread about nothing...

Hilarious coming from the guy who goes to another state "to be seen" wearing sneakers that still have the stockx tag still on them.
Yeah this is a lie, but you had your Youtube channel terminated b/c you used your platform to profit off of coercing crackheads into getting into ”bum fights” for 2 bucks & a quarter water while you profited hundreds of dollars.

i've never played a game of futbol/soccer in my life but I've always found beauty in the sport. today, i finally laced up a pair of shoes and went to a field where they play pick up.

i've played basketball most of my teenage and adult life, so i consider myself to be fairly coordinated but good lord, this sport is tough. it's pick up so folks werent taking it super serious but any time a teammate passed me the ball, i had absolutely no idea what to do with it. just punted that **** away in any direction before a defender stole the ball. within 60 seconds of me joining, i committed a handball.. someone just said, "i didn't see anything." **** it, just let me play defense any call it a day :lol: a humbling experience to say the least
My depth perception is so bad I'm not allowed to drive but I still played football (soccer). With enough time and practice, somehow there were people worse than me in our sunday league. Not many but still :lol:
It's definitely tough but you'll get the hang of it with time.

i've never played a game of futbol/soccer in my life but I've always found beauty in the sport. today, i finally laced up a pair of shoes and went to a field where they play pick up.

i've played basketball most of my teenage and adult life, so i consider myself to be fairly coordinated but good lord, this sport is tough. it's pick up so folks werent taking it super serious but any time a teammate passed me the ball, i had absolutely no idea what to do with it. just punted that **** away in any direction before a defender stole the ball. within 60 seconds of me joining, i committed a handball.. someone just said, "i didn't see anything." **** it, just let me play defense any call it a day :lol: a humbling experience to say the least
Helps if you look around you before you get the ball so you know what your best option is before you get the ball

Anticipation is key

Helps if you look around you before you get the ball so you know what your best option is before you get the ball

Anticipation is key

Same with basketball.

But that is a sport that most people end up having glue on their hands so quick passes are few and far between.

Back
Top Bottom