the thread about nothing...

I remember when ppl thought I was putting od thought into threads & trolling w/ **** I would just type up in like 2 minutes on a whim. Same w/ post.

This video is probably the most perfect depiction of me I can present. It's funny as hell b/c it's like seeing someone react to me in 3rd person. A lot of times when ppl says something little my mind goes big :rofl:

"I wonder if Heaven got a ghetto"... We've all heard the song, but have you really sat and thought about it? It seems kinda silly, but just thinking about how some people look at this country from the outside in... How refugees risk their lives to get here, the land of the free, only to be put in cages, both literally and figurative.

Well well well if it isn’t NIKETALK.
1625524147508.png

so i sold a pair of sneakers to a guy on ebay 6 months ago.
a few days ago he filed a claim on paypal saying he never recieved them.

after 90 days ebay removes the details of a sale, so i cant find the tracking number
and i threw away the usps receipt a long time ago.

dude even left feedback saying "thanks for the shoes, awesome seller yada yada"

so now i have to refund this piece of s*** or get my paypal account locked.
i googled and found out this is actually a thing.

keep your receipts.

Ebay customer service can't look up the tracking? Or even consider that the buyer even left you feedback? I'd talk to them first if you haven't already.

he skipped ebay and went straight to paypal.
this never happned to me before but ill try that.

after 90 days ebay removes the details of a sale, so i cant find the tracking number

keep your receipts.
Take a screenshot of the feedback confirming receipt cause that's proof enough. It's ridiculous that we gotta do this BS.

keep your receipts.
Did u print the shipping label off of eBay?

keep your receipts.
You don't have any email emails with tracking info? Or an account with postal service? He left feedback, surely that's not deleted? No way would I pay him. I'd just make another PayPal account or something.

i didnt print the shipping label off ebay.
there could be an email with tracking info but i doubt it.

Take a screenshot of the feedback confirming receipt cause that's proof enough. It's ridiculous that we gotta do this BS.

i did.

still waiting on paypals response but most likely gonna be in the buyers side from what ive read smdh.

i did.

still waiting on paypals response but most likely gonna be in the buyers side from what ive read smdh.
you’re going to need to speak w/ a representative or else you’re gonna get got. just make sure you have all of your stuff together prior b4 u call them. if can find the transaction # on pp you’ll likely be able to the tracking.
I didn't know Jimmy Carter was still alive.
The president?

i did.

If you can, give them a call as opposed to communicating strictly over email.

keep your receipts.
Did you ever take a pic of the receipt in your phone? If so, check your gallery.
If your coughing up a couple hundred I would go to the extent of narrowing down the transaction(assuming you paid by credit card) and going back to where you shipped it and ask if they can give you tracking on that specific transaction.

If you ever searched the tracking yourself, take a dive into your search history.

Chara design was on point with Tails and Knuckles but I never really appreciated to play to Sonic, only had Sonic 1 on Game Gear, speedness, Eggman, coins system, ennemies prevented me to really appreciate it, but some levels looked great I think, pinball bonus stages were cool, and animals you delivered was a good thing too

Back
Top Bottom