the thread about nothing...

fr fr
budiblesevents-20210629-0004.jpg

safe monday mang. drink lotsa water...

Easy for him to say when he hasn't dedicated his entire life to competing in one event. It certainly would make a statement but saying they "should" is a big ask.

Alright, now for why I'm really here.
I need some help understanding something because apparently, the way my brain worked it out for myself would make me a bigot.

So, a transwoman from New Zealand who spent her developmental years and early adulthood growing muscle with male levels of testosterone is allowed to compete in a woman's event because her current testosterone levels are below a certain threshold?

However, two ciswomen from Namibia who have hormonally lived as women their entire lives and developed as such are banned from their event because their natural levels of testosterone are too high?

Can someone help me make sense of this in the politically correct way that I'm supposed to?

Easy for him to say when he hasn't dedicated his entire life to competing in one event. It certainly would make a statement but saying they "should" is a big ask.

Alright, now for why I'm really here.
I need some help understanding something because apparently, the way my brain worked it out for myself would make me a bigot.

So, a transwoman from New Zealand who spent her developmental years and early adulthood growing muscle with male levels of testosterone is allowed to compete in a woman's event because her current testosterone levels are below a certain threshold?

However, two ciswomen from Namibia who have hormonally lived as women their entire lives and developed as such are banned from their event because their natural levels of testosterone are too high?

Can someone help me make sense of this in the politically correct way that I'm supposed to?

Some people would scream racism. Which could be argued. Especially with the US Black woman wanting to use Soul Cap as their swim cap to protect their haute

But, perhaps there’s some sort of guidelines for this? Who knows.

I will say that the transgender competitor should have their own gender scale within the Olympics to compete among each other.

Some people would scream racism. Which could be argued. Especially with the US Black woman wanting to use Soul Cap as their swim cap to protect their haute

But, perhaps there’s some sort of guidelines for this? Who knows.

I will say that the transgender competitor should have their own gender scale within the Olympics to compete among each other.
or just form their own olympics competing against each other just like the paralympics. just imagine Iron Mike competing in the Women's boxing. this whole woke culture has gone far enough.

to get the point across. would you allow a synthetically converted female to compete in a naturally born women's event? I must say that the women competitors should have a say to this and not just the organizers or olympic committees decision. and please don't vindicate the competitors because they also have a say to this, not just the self-entitled transgenders.

Back
Top Bottom