the thread about nothing...

Can you make one of me wearing my infrared 6’s? It’s a cartoon version of me on my Instagram @ smokecitykicks
I generally don't do requests tbh, given the amount of hours I spend on digital stuff, alongside a big personal project I'm working on (a comic), but I'll take a look and if I have the time to draw it I'll give it a shot. Not promising though, but if I can do it, you'll see it bro.

Got me a lil razzle dazzle for the evening.

20210704_184731.jpg

Still going to a big display but we usually meet at someone's house for some back yard fun.
Picked up a few too. Been a while since I bought fireworks.
IMG_20210704_205111__01.jpg

Reminded me of when we played the squad with Malcolm Delaney and Donte Greene and they had one white dude on the team…Yo got in the game and the coach tells me “don’t let him touch it he’s a shooter”, but nobody knew who yo was :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:. reminds me of my wife's cousin's husband. tall white dude that haven't seen the inside of a basketball gym. everybody thought he was the 2nd coming of Bill Walton as everyone marked him. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Return of ancient colleagues, hope I finally succeed to let people have problems between themselves :lol:

Read a lot of negative reviews on FIFA 21, I got FIFA 19 and I can have FIFA 21 for 10 euros, cheap price but if people could give advices it would be appreciated...
Does it deserve to be bought for someone who has FIFA 19 ? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom