the thread about nothing...

swirly-pop-bang-energy-drink.jpg

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Up until maybe 2 or 3yrs ago "cancelled" just meant "I don't **** with that (them/you)." Those right wingers really flipped another black term & made it lame by whitewashing it via weaponization. They really do ruin everything.

"Cancel that ***** like Nino"
-Wayne

tenor (16).gif

They be all over black twitter, and couple other black forums jacking their talking points & slang, & ******* it up b/c they don't know how to use it. There's a reason why conversations from such a small demo in a singular country continuously trends worldwide on the twitter.

They be all over black twitter, and couple other black forums jacking their talking points & slang, & ****ing it up b/c they don't know how to use it. There's a reason why conversations from such a small demo in a singular country continuously trends worldwide on the twitter.
I wouldn't say it's just white people on the right. I would say it's also on the left too.

Listening to Tommy Wright III, incredible flow coming from the past

Listening to him randomly through the years, always something interesting catching my attention, flow or music
Already posted this one months ago but everything is perfect in it

EDIT :

This mix is perfect, I just shaved my head, cut a little of my beard to define it better, put some vanilla deodorant and I feel like :

" Used Oil of Olay cause my skin gets pale
And then I got the file for my fingernails
I'm true to the style on my behalf
I put some bubbles in the tub so I can take a bubble bath
Clean, dry, was my body and hair
I threw on my brand new doggy underwear
For all the b-word I might take home
I got the Johnson's Baby Powder and Cool Water cologne
Now I'm fresh, dressed like a million bucks
Threw on my white socks, with my all-blue Chucks "

So fresh so clean

Last edited:
i wonder how it'll look like if the NBA said yes to the Globetrotters joining the league...?

i wish they'd do the rubber-band ball gag during a Game 7 NBA Finals free throw though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom