the thread about nothing...

that's not even it. added an additional 11 lbs a few years later after losing 14 lbs. dunno how I got to 214 lbs considering I looked bigger at 203 lbs previously. anyway, now I'm down to 200 lbs. be taking the scales again in 11 days time after 2 months.

as far as how my body looked like when I looked like a bouncer. it was like this minus the face.
bush.jpg

Yesterday I think, elevators at work, mask on for me as usual, 3 young ladies, no mask on, entered, not saying hello, when I said "excuse me" in order to leave, which needed at least one of them to move to her friends side, as I had something to carry with me, no one moved, before that were complaining about being there, at this work or whatever.
Was at the post office today, some woman apparently tried to enter without mask but employees told her it wasn't possible.
Worst thing is when people were and still are nice with you, but without masks, because you don't want to be rude with people who have always been nice to you BUT they're doing it wrong anyway :lol:

Can't say for The States but I am totally agree with that. It's like when people telling me Lucy Liu was beautiful. I was like "no". And then they had "...for an Asian" :sick:
I don't understand what people have with Beyoncé or Rihanna. I cross beautiful women in real life every day. And a lot of them have nothing to envy to them except the cash obviously :lol:
Worst is we live in a system people idolatre other while they could "be better" in some ways. This statement doesn't apply to some celebrities I do like :lol:
I like Alicia Keys and Dwayne for example. Alicia Keys as a singer or physically in my opinion > Rihanna > Beyoncé.

Lucy Liu is average at best. in every culture, there is every standard what is considered as beautiful. I guess the exoticism of certain ethnicities and lack of awareness make the perception different. I remember the Nam vets always brag about having asian girls during their time at Vietnam and brag about how beautiful those girls that they were smashin. if they only knew those girls would be equivalent to what they call as rejects (no offense). there are better looking vietnam girls and they don't even cost you $5 to love you long time (Full Metal Jacket reference).

Lucy Liu is average at best. in every culture, there is every standard what is considered as beautiful. I guess the exoticism of certain ethnicities and lack of awareness make the perception different. I remember the Nam vets always brag about having asian girls during their time at Vietnam and brag about how beautiful those girls that they were smashin. if they only knew those girls would be equivalent to what they call as rejects (no offense). there are better looking vietnam girls and they don't even cost you $5 to love you long time (Full Metal Jacket reference).
That's funny you mentionning Full Metal Jacket because with the last messages about Katy Perry it makes me think about the scene where the soldier has to reassure the prostitute showing her it's not that big :lol:
Yes, exoticism make average things or women look better than what it is, and sometimes people could not understand how a woman for example succeed to be with one man, but maybe for him she's beautiful or at least she got a body that please him
Exoticism could help people when their community don't give a ----
I knew an African, she told me with her body appearance when she lived in Africa men didn't care about her, and when she moved to France she finally learnt than she could be physically appreciated.

That's funny you mentionning Full Metal Jacket because with the last messages about Katy Perry it makes me think about the scene where the soldier has to reassure the prostitute showing her it's not that big :lol:
Yes, exoticism make average things or women look better than what it is, and sometimes people could not understand how a woman for example succeed to be with one man, but maybe for him she's beautiful or at least she got a body that please him
Exoticism could help people when their community don't give a ----
I knew an African, she told me with her body appearance when she lived in Africa men didn't care about her, and when she moved to France she finally learnt than she could be physically appreciated.
I am surprised on how one culture can influence another and change it. South Korea for example are so in deep with Western culture that plastic surgery has become a thing. not sure who exactly influenced them but women with fuller figure have resorted to modifying their hips to be small. not sure what culture would want a woman with small hips? I'm baffled.

I am surprised on how one culture can influence another and change it. South Korea for example are so in deep with Western culture that plastic surgery has become a thing. not sure who exactly influenced them but women with fuller figure have resorted to modifying their hips to be small. not sure what culture would want a woman with small hips? I'm baffled.
It's cliché but some Whites only appreciate thin women, some Asians change their eyes appearance to look less asian, some Blacks use products to have a lighter skin tone, and whiteness is still associated with power for some ones. I used to watch a video on YouTube from National Geographic or some stuff like that on South Africa, it said that the apartheid we were aware of has changed. Before Whites had the power and that was all. Now it's a little bit different, Whites still # 1, then Blacks # 2 and mixed people got the worst treatement from what it said, never been there to verify it. I remember a polemic with Vybz Kartel because he got a huge influence and he promoted soap to lighten skin.

what was bad about it?
What was bad about sky diving? Nothing really, that’s my point. I didn’t find the video bad because I’ve sky dived and it wasn’t that bad. I think the only scary part was not knowing what to expect. Now that I know, it’s really nothing to it. Feels unlike anything I’ve felt before. Super free

What was bad about sky diving? Nothing really, that’s my point. I didn’t find the video bad because I’ve sky dived and it wasn’t that bad. I think the only scary part was not knowing what to expect. Now that I know, it’s really nothing to it. Feels unlike anything I’ve felt before. Super free
I think it’s not that bad to you cuz you’re just really brave tbh :lol:

At a bar after a work meeting, that coworker (Elise) who previously had that fully topless photo of herself on her IG story said she wanted to try suckering a bartender into giving free drinks for our group by pretending it was her birthday and we ended up with about €50 worth of free alcohol. :smh::lol:
Eventually the bartender asked for Elise's number and when when she replied that she’s lesbian, he paused for a brief second and then just walked off in complete silence.
Apparently the birthday thing genuinely succeeds to some degree most of the time but jesus that is some utterly shameless tactic

Yes, manipulating to get free drinks then escaping by "I'm lesbian anyway", dangerous behaviour...
Because everyone knows he wouldn't give free drinks to a man for his birthday so she's clearly playing with fire, at least it is my opinion...

EDIT : It reminds me of a time I was in a place with a woman I knew, she was lesbian and with her girlfriend, but fact is the people who own the place were Muslims, and the 2 women were way too exuberant kissing each other, which looked like pure provocation from my perspective...
I hate when people act like that or use their sexuality to be able to do stuff straight wouldn't, using the fear of others to be called homophobic.
No, we're not, but the way you act, we don't have to suffer from it.

Back
Top Bottom