the thread about nothing...

went to buy some refreshments at the grocery store after work. walked about a kilometer under the scorching heat. man, it's cooking out there today. so there I was, waiting for the attendant to sanitize the check-out counter when all of a sudden, this imbecile suddenly went by me and was about to use the counter so I stopped him and said, "excuse me you just skipped past me". then this person, instead of apologizing gave me a smart aleck question if I'm going to use it. now typically, if I was overflowing with testosterone, I would have replied " I wouldn't have stop you if I didn't. but instead, I said Yes, I'm just waiting for the attendant. now instead of being the next in line, he ended up about waiting behind 4 people in front of him. Man, some people are just rude and want to get ahead of others even if it's not that horrible.

Same thing kinda happened at the Apple Store. Went to pickup a charger and theres clearly a waiting “line” even though I was the only one on it. 3 customers at the counter with one spot open and me on the line waiting for him to call me over (only 1 employee at this station) cause someone just left then this lady and her husband came outta nowhere and stood there waiting for the employee. I told myself should I say something now or wait for the employee to hopefully be like hey he was in line, and thats what he exactly did. If he didnt I woudda been like hell nah.

Man Hinge is terrible for me. I swear 9/10 times on my feed its just linebackers and heavy hitters.
Aint this da truth
for some reason, they all like harry potter and queso

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

......I do like queso though
1624856322338.gif

There has to be something wrong with my Hinge bros. Literally went back on it and I kid you not the 15 or so I went through were just…cmon son.

I've uploaded many fit pics on here, I'm fairly is easy to find.

What about the large bunch that aren't validated?

What about the "highly attractive" men?
Objectively there are less attractive men if we only talk about straight men and women because it's easy for a woman to be physically desired, while for a man he would have to make some efforts. And if a man who do that efforts and get results I think we could say he's highly attractive. It's very weird to consider self as highly attractive, it's more about people general opinions but I would say the best way is to see if a honest person, straight, from the same sex, find this one attractive. It's not exactly the random guy but if Dwayne isn't highly attractive that would mean 2 things : we could all give up OR we all got a chance :lol:

Something else is some women are more attracted by us when we are not about sex, while for some other ones we could be full of testosterone and it could be appreciated. Being highly attractive could refer to muscle or to sexual energy, or both, elegance, charisma, don't know

Objectively there are less attractive men if we only talk about straight men and women because it's easy for a woman to be physically desired, while for a man he would have to make some efforts. And if a man who do that efforts and get results I think we could say he's highly attractive. It's very weird to consider self as highly attractive, it's more about people general opinions but I would say the best way is to see if a honest person, straight, from the same sex, find this one attractive. It's not exactly the random guy but if Dwayne isn't highly attractive that would mean 2 things : we could all give up OR we all got a chance :lol:

Something else is some women are more attracted by us when we are not about sex, while for some other ones we could be full of testosterone and it could be appreciated. Being highly attractive could refer to muscle or to sexual energy, or both, elegance, charisma, don't know

I remember way back when I was about a young adult, I stayed in a particular region looking for a job where the ratio of men to women were 1 to 10. I tell you it was insane. you can see a gorgeous woman walking with possibly the ugliest man in the planet but see the woman clings so hard to the man like he's the most attractive man in the planet. and around you could see some good-looking women acting like a bunch of piranhas eyeing the guy like lunch. possibly the best place I would go to if I wanted different girls every day although I must say it is equally dangerous as they can be like.......
thats-my-precious.jpg

Back
Top Bottom