the thread about nothing...

went to buy some refreshments at the grocery store after work. walked about a kilometer under the scorching heat. man, it's cooking out there today. so there I was, waiting for the attendant to sanitize the check-out counter when all of a sudden, this imbecile suddenly went by me and was about to use the counter so I stopped him and said, "excuse me you just skipped past me". then this person, instead of apologizing gave me a smart aleck question if I'm going to use it. now typically, if I was overflowing with testosterone, I would have replied " I wouldn't have stop you if I didn't. but instead, I said Yes, I'm just waiting for the attendant. now instead of being the next in line, he ended up about waiting behind 4 people in front of him. Man, some people are just rude and want to get ahead of others even if it's not that horrible.

I think i need

PM me a pic and i ll rate u
I've uploaded many fit pics on here, I'm fairly is easy to find.
I’m sure their own belief in their attractiveness, and being constantly validated by others.
What about the large bunch that aren't validated?
I guess like for viruses there are a lot of false positives : having success with men could lead some women to think they are, but maybe these men just want to ####
What about the "highly attractive" men?

IMG_8037.PNG

Back
Top Bottom