the thread about nothing...

Went to Top Golf this weekend. First time swinging a golf club in years. It was fun.

Now thinking if I should consider getting back into golf.

i went to the driving range and to the Batting cages this weekend

man i aint swing a bat since my high school years of baseball when i was all public lol

was hitting 65MPH like i never lost a step, although i doubt it was that fast even though thats what it said

but ya my golf swing is cheeks lol my buddies play full 18 every weekend i just never really got into much

WiCG.gif

i went to the driving range and to the Batting cages this weekend

man i aint swing a bat since my high school years of baseball when i was all public lol

was hitting 65MPH like i never lost a step, although i doubt it was that fast even though thats what it said

but ya my golf swing is cheeks lol my buddies play full 18 every weekend i just never really got into much
Yeah, I haven't stepped in a batting cage since college. Don't want to risk injury trying to hit anything about 50mph lolol.

Hmmmmm....... I believe snakes and tarantulas always comes with the tropical warm weather. I'd say least likely in urban areas or areas with less foliage or vegetation. Southeast Asia would be your prime choice as it would be the least likelihood that you would encounter those things. There would definitely be snakes but I don't think they are that too populated that you couldn't relax. Australia? Big No No!
Surely, I was thinking about Australia and West Indies writing this :lol:

We were talking about accents last time, so, as a French, is it a compliment if an Indian is telling me my english accent is good ? :lol:
Because that's just happened during a Twitch session and I was like " Is he trolling me or did he really think this ? But if he think this, what does it mean ? How could it be something positive as I know my accent is wack :lol: "

I been on premium for years tbh, no ads and being able to d/l videos for offline viewing sold it for me.

also now that youtube music is actually good I canceled spotify as well.
Is it worth it? Right now I'm contemplating on stopping my netflix subscription since it's just getting more and more crazy expensive now like $20 or more. So what's included movies and music? How's the library and quality? I'm a bit annoyed when I can't find nor dl certain singers, albums and songs on certain streaming sites.

Back
Top Bottom