the thread about nothing...

Good weather. Cooled down a lot. Tied my PR pace, wish I beat it tho. But broke under 24m by a second. Great run today.
Screenshot_20210614-180946__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210614-180950__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210614-180954__01.jpg

YOU PRETENTIOUS GERMANS OVER ENGINEER EVERYTHING! HOW DO ******* STIFLE PRACTICALITY WITH PRACTICALITY!? AND OVERALL,YOUR TECHNO IS JUST VERY OKAY!

STG, if one of my parents were alive I’d shoot down and holler at either one of em’. Solo. Apparently I’m not too old for direction or guidance. Also, I wish I never came back from overseas, this **** is wack.

Also, is it mandatory that all chicken sandwich commercials have to have the same black dude in it, just with different hair? Like, it’s the same damned dude. And why do all the black people in the commercials have to be the same stereotype as the other black people in the other chicken sandwich commercial(s)……

I love sliced ginger you get from sushi places. Had some yesterday and today I got some Yoshinoya beef bowl. I open their “ginger” packets and it tastes like when your mom hands you a stick of chewing gum from her purse. Tasted like perfume :lol:

Back
Top Bottom