the thread about nothing...

Where is the place to live all the year in shorts and tank tops without tarantulas and snakes ? :lol: Because it seemed each time there is a place with a great weather you got to pay the price with some dangerous animals...
Thought I was bashful but must just be too sensitive to cold instead, so enjoyable to put on minimum clothes, always the same black tank tops, minimalism mode :lol:
And crazy how it influes the moral, even knowing it, a lot of ###### problems just do no longer exist when you go outside with this sun...
Weather and a very few people : two aspects about isles that make me dream about them...

At some point today.....I will get myself a hot fudge sundae from McDonald’s. No, I won’t finish it but I must taste it. Fair exchange in it being Monday.
I'ld be okay to eat a McFlurry now :lol: all these efforts with Covid to be responsible also frustrating for this kind of things, so if one day it would be okay, I think it's going to be something :rofl:

0C93CD1F-B213-4207-856B-C7A450224165.jpeg

No, they’re good. Better if they still offered those little minced peanuts packets :lol:

McFlurry. Now that’s something I haven’t had in over a decade!
Sundae, I haven't one since so long I can't tell, at least ten years I think, McFlurry most recently but still, was with my ex girlfriend years ago, we need to offer ourselves those kind of moments, because sometimes appreciable moments exist when in couple, and while being single it could be less natural for some of us to go outside solo for somethink like MacDonald's or movies

we need to offer ourselves those kind of moments, because sometimes appreciable moments exist when in couple, and while being single it could be less natural for some of us to go outside solo for somethink like MacDonald's or movies
No doubt. I did something similar yesterday. Walked One and 1/2 mile to my favorite donut shop only to get a hot dog and ice tea, lol. Why? Because I genuinely enjoy taking the backstreets and seeing all the nice homes, smelling cut grass and admiring vintage cars parked in the driveways.

No doubt. I did something similar yesterday. Walked One and 1/2 mile to my favorite donut shop only to get a hot dog and ice tea, lol. Why? Because I genuinely enjoy taking the backstreets and seeing all the nice homes, smelling cut grass and admiring vintage cars parked in the driveways.
You're right, it's all about generating souvenirs, because what we do at home doesn't really count as one

Where is the place to live all the year in shorts and tank tops without tarantulas and snakes ? :lol: Because it seemed each time there is a place with a great weather you got to pay the price with some dangerous animals...
Thought I was bashful but must just be too sensitive to cold instead, so enjoyable to put on minimum clothes, always the same black tank tops, minimalism mode :lol:
And crazy how it influes the moral, even knowing it, a lot of ###### problems just do no longer exist when you go outside with this sun...
Weather and a very few people : two aspects about isles that make me dream about them...
Hmmmmm....... I believe snakes and tarantulas always comes with the tropical warm weather. I'd say least likely in urban areas or areas with less foliage or vegetation. Southeast Asia would be your prime choice as it would be the least likelihood that you would encounter those things. There would definitely be snakes but I don't think they are that too populated that you couldn't relax. Australia? Big No No!

Back
Top Bottom