the thread about nothing...

Well had a job interview this morning and I think I'm over my head :smh:…going back later today or tomorrow to help the boss with a project. About to go Google and YouTube on how to use some heavy machinery. Wish me luck :lol:

Good luck.
Try not to kill anyone. :lol:

:lol: thanks I just hope I can at least look like I know what I'm doing.

I'm probably gonna fess up and let him know that I misunderstood him about the skid steer. I told him I had very limited experience in the field but that I was willing to learn and he said that's the kind of candidate he was looking for. Seemed like a cool, laid back guy so hopefully he understands that and gives me a shot anyways

Last edited:
anybody seen that Worldstar vid of that 18 year old chick on the lawn? I would post the vid on here but i'm afraid I might get sniped. her booty :smh: (and NOT in a good way)

Stephen A's reactions :rofl: Romanowski might have legit brain damage

I seen this live, and I thought Romanowski was gonna smack Steven A live on TV cuz it look like it was getting pretty heated between those two. even Skip at the end said to Steven A "you don't wanna mess with this man."
EDIT: damn my bad, I didn't even look at the vid at first because I thought it was the segment where they was talking about Tebow. I didn't see this part watching it now.

Last edited:
Eggs and music in the morning :pimp:

same. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

+ 2 turkey sausage patties and 3 biscuits. 8)

Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

i do wish i can cook everything at the right time to keep everything warm for the end result, though. :\

however, i did finally cook some legit sunny side up/over-easy eggs. took some time, but still. :smokin my technique was all wrong before. :lol:

Last edited:
LMAO @ skip bustin out laughin when romanowski said that psychologist agrees with him. even the host broad was like whoa slow down ur being disrespectful

romo is batsht crazy. still mad at that prick for spitting on my boy stokes on that MNF game 
mean.gif

@ Carver- she saw a message on my phone and thought i was gonna cheat on her (about a month ago), i shouldnt have messaged her in the first place- but i wasn't going to cheat. Ever since, shes been questioning me a lot and we've been fighting too much. I came clean about anything and everything, but the trust is gone- and i aint gonna live like that (going through my phone, emails, questioning me and second guessing me- its no way to live)
frown.gif
No chances of repair at all? sorry to hear that brotha

but on that note...

Just took a dump and my poop came out money green...uh oh..and even as I currently wipe its still money green rip

@ Carver- she saw a message on my phone and thought i was gonna cheat on her (about a month ago), i shouldnt have messaged her in the first place- but i wasn't going to cheat. Ever since, shes been questioning me a lot and we've been fighting too much. I came clean about anything and everything, but the trust is gone- and i aint gonna live like that (going through my phone, emails, questioning me and second guessing me- its no way to live) :frown:

Now you can finally try out an NT certified ****** 8)
once Kanye rocks a She-Papi in WDYWT, we're all going to be trendsetters

@ Carver- she saw a message on my phone and thought i was gonna cheat on her (about a month ago), i shouldnt have messaged her in the first place- but i wasn't going to cheat. Ever since, shes been questioning me a lot and we've been fighting too much. I came clean about anything and everything, but the trust is gone- and i aint gonna live like that (going through my phone, emails, questioning me and second guessing me- its no way to live) :frown:

Definitely don't want them going through all your personal stuff like that ..sorry to hear though fam

I lost almost 17 pounds in a week with this bronchitis. Still went to the gym ran, lifted, hooped.....no sympathy for the lazy f****** playing ball when I am sweating twice as much and using some flunky inhaler the doctor gave me. Folks are just lazy, no surprise.

Just got in to work after filing this last expungement at the courthouse and getting fingerprints done. Best $110 you can pay.

sands white on my tan feet
coliseum in the back seat
straw hut where the beach be
like screen saver when your mac sleep :smokin

TGIF

T.I. is doing color commentary for the Hawks-Heat game tonight :lol: I hope he does well then maybe they can have Flocka and Gucci call a game in due time :smokin

lol Mike Brown Fired

17Zf0.gif

Kobe won

It was only a matter of time man. Kobe never liked that dude from day one and never bought into his system. you seen the cold stare Kobe gave him from a couple games ago? you knew Mike's time was coming.

Not having school on friday, I feel good when it's thursday :smokin

But I have an exam on sunday so my weekend is dead :smh:

Back
Top Bottom