the thread about nothing...

TF2-General8.jpeg

23-hot-hipster-girls.jpg

hot-girl-bong-rip.jpg

brunettes-tattoos-women-beds-glasses-barefoot-hipster-necklaces-closed-eyes-faces-ray-ban-aryane-steinkopf-wallpaper-2090505-wallbase-cc-82f63bb5-sz624x468-animate.jpg

barefoot-girl-love-peace-Favim.com-497917.jpg

Bury those sweet little tootsies under my nose

1623656_o.gif

sweet berry wine

Can someone name this show for me ? All i remember is part of an episode. Date with this chick he recently met and one time she calls his boy answers the phone and he recognizers her as a phone sex operator. He tells dude and he doesnt believe him (dude that calls the hotline does it frequent and always speaks to her. They end up,not working out and after a fight she leaves and he had ask her before if she was a phone sex operator and she denied it. after storming out ck and calls dude friend in her phone sex operating voice and they both have the weebay face on. Its been driving me crazy !

Last edited:
Can someone name this show for me ? All i remember is part of an episode. Date with this chick he recently met and one time she calls his boy answers the phone and he recognizers her as a phone sex operator. He tells dude and he doesnt believe him (dude that calls the hotline does it frequent and always speaks to her. They end up,not working out and after a fight she leaves and he had ask her before if she was a phone sex operator and she denied it. after storming out stormingg out she comes back and calls dude friend in her phone sex operating voice and they both have the weebay face on. Its been driving me crazy !
Seinfeld 

Last edited:
Can someone name this show for me ? All i remember is part of an episode. Date with this chick he recently met and one time she calls his boy answers the phone and he recognizers her as a phone sex operator. He tells dude and he doesnt believe him (dude that calls the hotline does it frequent and always speaks to her. They end up,not working out and after a fight she leaves and he had ask her before if she was a phone sex operator and she denied it. after storming out stormingg out she comes back and calls dude friend in her phone sex operating voice and they both have the weebay face on. Its been driving me crazy !
Seinfeld 
Yesssssssssx thank you holy **** repped. :pimp: thanks to you i,can sleep now ***** been driving me nuts. :lol:

^ I tried to find ones with dirty feet for craps and grins . However if you ever come to my city I can show you around Sleaze. There is two art colleges, a uni , and a hipster chick meeca where I live. Gotta love the midwest 

^ I tried to find ones with dirty feet for craps and grins . However if you ever come to my city I can show you around Sleaze. There is two art colleges, a uni , and a hipster chick meeca where I live. Gotta love the midwest 
:nthat: :smokin

Last edited:
since when did people have the audacity to lowball $30-$50 you asking price? Especially for shoes...smh. For example you list them for $150 on craigslist and some fool will say "I'll give you 100" :rolleyes I normally ignore these foolish offers but I'm just gonna troll the next person that does it. I'm gonna say I agree and have them meet me some place where I'll just never show up. I know I'm going overboard but what makes them think any seller will accept an $50 lowball? End rant.

since when did people have the audacity to lowball $30-$50 you asking price? Especially for shoes...smh. For example you list them for $150 on craigslist and some fool will say "I'll give you 100" :rolleyes I normally ignore these foolish offers but I'm just gonna troll the next person that does it. I'm gonna say I agree and have them meet me some place where I'll just never show up. I know I'm going overboard but what makes them think any seller will accept an $50 lowball? End rant.

But what if you're selling rims/tires for $850, and they ask for $800? Would that be an exception?

Remember, it's craigslist, not a store. People start off low, so maybe they can meet in the middle.

For example, if you were asking $150 and the buyer askes for $100. And you say "nope can't do that, ill let it for for $130 though" Well the buyer just saved himself $20.

:smh: :x this craze is going over board this is what i saw yesterday going to lunch at the adjacent restaurant in cerritos... it's suppose to be another korean bbq and there are like 2 others near it...1 literally in front across the street and one 2 lots down to the left of it

i feel you on wanting to get as much as you can for your merch, but imo offering 100 for a 150 asking price isnt a low ball offer. if they offered 50 then yeah. but that seems like a reasonable counter offer, if he wanted something off the price asking for 10 bucks less isn't going to help.

Last edited:

But what if you're selling rims/tires for $850, and they ask for $800? Would that be an exception?

Remember, it's craigslist, not a store. People start off low, so maybe they can meet in the middle.

For example, if you were asking $150 and the buyer askes for $100. And you say "nope can't do that, ill let it for for $130 though" Well the buyer just saved himself $20.

True, it's basically haggling.

I swear weed gives me social anxiety, but I just don't wanna stop smoking, b. It didn't used to make me nervous, but now that I live out West in Cali I swear this s**t is somehow too strong... lol 
grin.gif
. I gotta chill for a minute, man. This Oriental Express (
pimp.gif
) and Sovereign OG (
smokin.gif
) got me actin' strange, smmfh.

Back
Top Bottom