the thread about nothing...

Just saw they are naming winter storms now...I'm being affected by Brutus as we speak. Its getting crazy out here, looks like something out of a movie.

Ever woke up, got dressed and felt your swag on a hundreds thousand :pimp: that's how feel right now papis :pimp:

Ever woke up, got dressed and felt your swag on a hundreds thousand :pimp: that's how feel right now papis :pimp:

Ever woke up with a bed full of dime model chicks surrounding you not knowing how it happened? Then you look over and realize you forgot to turn your swag off before you went to sleep..............................

Dont you hate when that happens? :lol:

Failing a class is college . Looks like ill have to drop it :smh: ive never failed a class in my life .

I had the same issue. The teacher was pretty awful and never went by the book. I have to withdraw from the class by Monday. I'll retake it next semester unless I find another class I like since it's not required for me to get my Associates.

Got in to work :pimp:

It's Friday :pimp:

One of the sloots said I was looking good today :pimp:

Both my bosses are out :pimp:

And the one person in charge I don't respect :pimp: YOLO

Got in to work :pimp:
It's Friday :pimp:
One of the sloots said I was looking good today :pimp:
Both my bosses are out :pimp:
And the one person in charge I don't respect :pimp: YOLO

Gotta 1500 bonus yesterday and expensed gas for last 2.5 months (1150) yesterday.... today is payday :pimp:

Scheming of ways to be ignorant as possible with at least half of the gas check. :evil:

I dont think theres a way around me gettin n ipad mini today. They readily availble in stores?

400px-UKDinobotsPoster.jpg

:pimp:

im trying to find a site that can upload LARGE gif files (like say from cinegram)

maybe can find a site to resize em up & upload can work...want to make a new avi :nerd:

Well had a job interview this morning and I think I'm over my head :smh:…going back later today or tomorrow to help the boss with a project. About to go Google and YouTube on how to use some heavy machinery. Wish me luck :lol:

It's sad to see her like this. I loved her in saved by the bell. I hope she get some kind of help

Someone help me with this, I don't know how to embed vids from WSHH.

Back
Top Bottom