the thread about nothing...

AE611AC7-F909-4320-9205-21958E5A87A3.gif

R.I.P. Tommy Lasorda. The bad signs were there unfortunately before he passed away.

I'll always remember him as a fixture at Dodger Stadium when I used to attend games. The section he was in in the bougie dugout club that I dubbed the Tommy Lasorda section will never be the same again without him sitting there for games.

I took this picture of him in August 2018, it was a moment before I shook his hand. I'm very lucky I got a chance to shake hands with him because he rarely interacts with fans before he takes his seat.
IMG_5147.JPG

Been staying in California since October with my aunt/cousins
Enjoying it out here, but I feel the guilt/pressure from my parents to come back home to NYC
This is the longest I've been away from home -- it's a combo of working from laptop / vacation
Woke up today and saw a missed call from my dad
I'm dreading going back home -- being the caretaker of the family was draining -- I felt unhappy/unappreciated

Trying to enjoy California while I can -- COVID gave me an escape
Am I selfish for prioritizing myself first?

Enjoying it out here, but I feel the guilt/pressure from my parents to come back home to NYC
This is the longest I've been away from home -- it's a combo of working from laptop / vacation
I'm dreading going back home -- being the caretaker of the family was draining -- I felt unhappy/unappreciated

No, you need to take care of yourself too. If you need a break, take it.

I mean, everything is being managed with you being in California right?

nah, you’re not.

Back
Top Bottom