the thread about nothing...

source.gif

going off previous activity we gonna find out he just asked them if he can take a pic real quick

That's what spawned the Bow Wow Challenge in 2017, that time he took a pic of first class section on a plane fronting he was in it, but only to get exposed by another passenger who photographed him actually in regular seating.

Perhaps he rented that boat for a couple of hours and got in a quick shot with that.

Had to say goodbye to my dad tonight. He had a massive heart attack today. The had him stable at the hospital but the machines were keeping his heart functioning. It was his wish to not be resuscitated or intubated so me and my mom were just by his side until we gave the okay to take him off life support.

****s tough. Hardest thing I’ve ever dealt with in life and I won’t be done processing this for a while. He went out peacefully and pain free in the end. After a loooong battle with heart disease and COPD. I’m glad I got to be with him on Christmas and tell him I loved him and thought he did a great job raising me.

my condolences.

I remember seeing a video a year or two back where someone put a tesla motor in a old BMW. It was weird and fascinating

Back
Top Bottom