the thread about nothing...

I thought about taking courses on coding. I have no experience nor knowledge on this, so I was wondering if anyone learned to code starting from nothing or is it a thing where you have to be interested in HTML to "get it" in general?

I got people telling me learning it is like math, you just keep working at it until the fundamentals make sense so it's accessible if you put effort, but others tell me that interest level plays a factor into it and it's difficult if you lack a "passion" for it. Personally, I have a few goals in my life such as learning an instrument and picking up a few languages, maybe coding can be another thing I can strive for.

I thought about taking courses on coding. I have no experience nor knowledge on this, so I was wondering if anyone learned to code starting from nothing or is it a thing where you have to be interested in HTML to "get it" in general?

I got people telling me learning it is like math, you just keep working at it until the fundamentals make sense so it's accessible if you put effort, but others tell me that interest level plays a factor into it and it's difficult if you lack a "passion" for it. Personally, I have a few goals in my life such as learning an instrument and picking up a few languages, maybe coding can be another thing I can strive for.

That is a great way to put - coding is like math. Lots of logics.

You don’t need experience or knowledge. I say go for it and see what you think. What type of coding your looking at? Development? Web Development? Front End? Back End? Database? Mobile?

That is a great way to put - coding is like math. Lots of logics.

You don’t need experience or knowledge. I say go for it and see what you think. What type of coding your looking at? Development? Web Development? Front End? Back End? Database? Mobile?
Python for web development. Maybe mobile down the line. I wanted to try Python first because I've heard that it was the most accessible and of course, I have an interest in web development.

I had this job where they train people from scratch to do basic html, at the end you end up liking it seeing how every single step affects the outcome!

Looks like the Peloton gimmick - rower with a big *** iPad. You’re paying for the integration and class.

Rowing is one of best exercise machine you can ever own.
I have a peloton lol. Although I use it a lot, it was definitely a waste of money. Maybe I'll buy a similar rower thats cheaper. But I def hear they are amazing machines.

This is the only Tesla model I like as far as looks. The ones that came out afterwards do not appeal to me at all.
3-376-061014%20tesla%20model%20s%202013-70647.jpg
I see the appeal in each of em, but that model is my fav.
Dude is rich now I hear.

Back
Top Bottom