the thread about nothing...

just came across my buy/sell facebook group and some dude had 5 copies of Black Ops 2 and he wanted 120 for each. What a joke 

weird... me and my twin been lurking NT for years. i finally made one a few months ago...he made one today.
any relatives on here?

thytkerjobs is my future wife

:evil:
jk
or am i
:nerd:
please respond

Last edited:
:nerd: just found my ex is now a stripper...

clark-cape-gif.gif

Last edited:
Honestly when I become a cop it's a wrap, tickets to everyone.

I hate ******ed drivers :smh:

Chiraq So n So's,
Davs Mavs,
Trill's Real Ninjas,
Team Hartridge,
Team Williams,
Bridge City Banditos,
Team pizzo,
Kyrie Swerving,
kerry's skittles,
The YAMBO YAMBS,
The No Fappers,
PRIIME TIIME,
Easy Work,
Kawhi Leonards,
Good Kid T.A.N City,

WERE SET AT 15 FELLAS DRAFT IS AT 7PM CHI TIME..... I might have to give the best team name award to Good Kid T.A.N. City :pimp: 8)

see you in the war(draft) room

Last edited:

can i get ticket for making a "screeching" sound with my tires when turning, then accelerating quickly but not passing the speed limit?

If I didnt have to work I would join my name would be The Yamb Kippurs or CPFH..Certified Playas From the Himalayas

can i get ticket for making a "screeching" sound with my tires when turning, then accelerating quickly but not passing the speed limit?

Could be considered reckless driving.

More than likely you would get pulled over and the cop would run your info / look at your whip to find to give you a ticket for something else.

:lol: kyrie swerving :smokin

:lol: :pimp:

Kerry's Skittles

:pimp: :lol:

Well... technically its impossible to break the spread limit while burning out. Either your making traction and speeding or burning out and going nowhere.

To answer the question though YES you can get all kinds of tickets for burning out. "Excessive display of horsepower", "reckless driving" and "destruction of public/govt property" are all potential tickets you could receive depending on the the officer writing the citation.

Last edited:
Chiraq So n So's,
Davs Mavs,
Trill's Real Ninjas,
Team Hartridge,
Team Williams,
Bridge City Banditos,
Team pizzo,
Kyrie Swerving,
kerry's skittles,
The YAMBO YAMBS,
The No Fappers,
PRIIME TIIME,
Easy Work,
Kawhi Leonards,
Good Kid T.A.N City,

WERE SET AT 15 FELLAS DRAFT IS AT 7PM CHI TIME..... I might have to give the best team name award to Good Kid T.A.N. City
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

see you in the war(draft) room
pimp.gif

WHT i read that wrong..for some reason I thought you were talking about Big Macs lol..but speaking of McDonalds when do they start selling holiday pies again

I was blessed with **** vision..I can easily look at a chick and know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom