the thread about nothing...

Cats are really payin 70 dollars for this stuff?? :x

photo-24.JPG

photo-58.JPG

blame future "i put spikes on all my stuff now" :x

damn, time warner started charging me 3.95 for using the modem they gave me 2 yrs ago..
grin.gif
,i called them to ask what else they would start charging me for and they didnt know ATM.
mean.gif

mean.gif
i hate liars
"oh it'll only be a 5 to 10 minute wait to vote"
*goes to assigned voting location, see line wrapped around the block*
eyes.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

i'll try again later

I know that's right. People were getting salty to see me walk out of line.

I'm no sheep and they aren't paying me stand out in the cold.

I don't wait in line for roller coasters at Kings Dominion, I never waited in line to buy sneakers, and I don't plan in waiting in line to vote.
Level of importance: voting

other stuff you said....i understand though. i wouldn't wait outside either.

Last edited:
Level of importance: voting

other stuff you said....i understand though. i wouldn't wait outside either.

Yeah I thought about what I said and drove by the line a couple more times that morning, went to run errands and it was like Christmas with people out everywhere. Canvassers were coming by my house that morning and one caught me fresh out of the shower.

I took time to collect my thoughts and suck it up and do something I try my hardest to avoid: waiting, lines, traffic, etc.

I stood in line for over 2 hours (not much I know), but that is OD for me. I voted and it was the right thing to do. Especially in VA in such a close state.

Well the telephone interview I had on monday for the position out in Sunnyvale, CA just informed they have made their first round of cuts to narrow the selection and have reached out to me.

They want references and preferably to speak ot my current supervisor. That is definitely not going to happen and I am debating on stopping the process now and using this as the time to approach him for the job leads/contacts in Phoenix.

I'd take this job in a heartbeat if it was in Arizona.

To bring him along and have him offer the position might leave a sour taste in his mouth and ruin an potential opportunities in Phoenix (even though I doubt the Govt communicates that well).

Best play here.
If this is a question, I would say do not officially call off the process by telling the people in Sunnyvale that you are no longer interested. Keep that as an option, but you're right to not let them speak to your current supervisor. That has the potential to end badly. My current supervisor has the belief that if you're "secretly" looking for another job, the company doesn't need you. Disappointment is in his future in the near future (Lord willing) Do go to him about the position in Phoenix if that's where you want to be though. Good luck.

weird... me and my twin been lurking NT for years. i finally made one a few months ago...he made one today.

any relatives on here?

AGAIN ATTENTION ALL TAN FANTASY BASKETBALLERS WHO JOINED THE LEAGUE ABOUT NOTHING

THE DRAFT IS TONIGHT 7pm CHICAGO TIME

WE HAVE A SINGLE MEMBER WHO HASNT JOINED & WILL BE REMOVED SHORTLY IF HE DOESNT SIGN IN & JOIN (HE'S BEEN EMAILED X2)

WE ARE AT 16 TEAMS RIGHT NOW... I CAN ADD 2 MORE POSSIBLY 3 IF AF1 DOESNT JOIN IN TIME ....... IF YOU PM ME TO JOIN YOU NEED TO DO IT ALMOST RIGHT THAT MOMENT SO YOU DONT STOP US FROM DRAFTING AT 7 TONIGHT

CHIRAQ SO N SO'S ...REMEMBER THE NAME

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom