the thread about nothing...

11B9330D-1D3D-4090-ABEE-5320559E87DD.gif

Whats up gang,

my best friend's dream is to be a streamer I just wanna send some love his way keep him motivated I know this journey could be hard and discouraging at times. If you guys could maybe pass by just show some words of encouragement it would mean a whole lot I appreciate you guys.

Guy at my job tested positive and they didnt even think about shutting down for the day.
He worked with 2 other guys directly and they are still working too smfh
Damn this was kinda similar to my work situation last week but my coworker was living with someone who tested positive. I don’t get what fools are thinking. It’s stupid and irresponsible.
1591668783839.gif

Until the numbers go down anyway. I’m worried everyone in a club could get sick if just ONE person is infected.
Yeah that actually happened in S Korea. One person who was positive passed it on to a ****load of people at the bars.

Found a copy of my old USB with about a decade worth of pictures and stories
College, ex girlfriends, my kid, bunch of shoes, 20 countries traveled, old friends/new friends, my voluptuous set of hair lol
Man, good times.

Found a copy of my old USB with about a decade worth of pictures and stories
College, ex girlfriends, my kid, bunch of shoes, 20 countries traveled, old friends/new friends, my voluptuous set of hair lol
Man, good times.
Upload the shoes, aint even going to bother asking about your ex's

I love 24-7 telework. I really really hope this is the future. There are definitely times where face-to-face is needed but I don't see why i can't just show up to the office for meetings and be home for the rest of my life to get work done whenever i want.

Once gyms open back up and things get back to normal i really hope i can go to florida to see my mom and even maybe stay there for 3 weeks and just work from there for a bit or something.

Life would be so much different. It would expand my living radius so far if i didn't have to come into the office more then a few times a month

Couldnt agree more. The only difference between working form home and going into the office is that I wear pants

Im saving so much gas money too considering my telework is 1 hour drive each way.

I have a whole closet in my guest room for "work clothes" aka button downs and khakis. I have not worn any of them for like 4 months. I can save so much on clothing. All i have been wearing are shorts and T shirts. And i can finally wear sneakers every day...even though i go no where...but i am drippin all over the neighborhood on the 45 dog walks i go on daily

Back
Top Bottom